A1 is finally here! Steak to celebrate anyone???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
A1 is my favorite steak sauce, and Dark Ebonies are one of my favorite colors so very fitting!!!
She was born on the 9th. I got around to taking pictures of her today. This is my first dark eb girl, usually they come out with extra parts! :p
Hmmm now to come up with a name, as she will be staying here to grow out. A great start to my New Year! A early celebration gift for my last radiation this week!
Oh and for entertainment purposes. (I do feel sorry for the soon to be Mom)
Ms Grumpy, and due to pop any day now....Ghirardelli!! I got the "look" this afternoon!

Attachments

• A1 baby girl.jpg
    A1 baby girl.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 144
  • A1 Dark Ebony.jpg
    A1 Dark Ebony.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 143
  • Ghirardelli pregnant and miserable.jpg
    Ghirardelli pregnant and miserable.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 147
This certainly is a wonderful gift and I hope your doing well. Hugs.
Congrats on such a cute little kit. The first picture reminds me of a little flying squirrel. Ready................set...............JUMP! lol

Ghirardelli looks like she could lunge at the camera. Poor dear. She looks "well done."

Last edited:
Oh she is beautiful! I love Dark eb's too, i'd probably steal her if you weren't keeping her and if i lived closer and if i didn't have all boys, such stipulations :neener: and that stink eye is priceless!

I do have a couple other pairs set up that could possibly produce them. I also have a extra dark eb girl, that if she doesn't produce anything soon, I might be looking to sell her to a pet home. She's gorgeous!

She's beautiful! Ghiradelli looks like she is going to get you. I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.

Christine! Congratulation on your eb girl! I've got a couple nice boys to go with her.... Come on down and you can pick up wood and houses at the same time!

Glad your treatments are "over".

*Hugs*

Ronda

Back