A1 and A2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Molly has been holding out on me and not wanting to give me kits. I was really hoping for some January babies as I haven't had January babies in a few years. Nope, Molly decided I would have February babies again and we were so close! She has two kits this morning. I will know genders tomorrow when I get home as the "ranch hand" has refused to learn about chinnie bits. I did get him to take pictures, which I wasn't sure he'd be willing to do. I can't wait to see these bebbies in person tomorrow!

A1-mosaic with grey markings
A2-all white mosaic

Attachments

• mosaicbaby1.jpg
    mosaicbaby1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 92
  • mosaicbaby2.jpg
    mosaicbaby2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 92
  • whitebaby1.jpg
    whitebaby1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 91
  • whitebaby2.jpg
    whitebaby2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 98
YAY! Cute bebbies! Tell Tyson to get with the bebbie program. It's time to start learning about baby bits.

Adorable! Tell him to get with the program, you have ladies here waiting to hear if they have no bits or extra bits! lol Congrats, either way, they are precious!

I just want to say I have not had a baby in so long I love to see the pictures of everyone elses : ) Congrats and thanks for the smile!

theyre so wittle! i love them!

cant wait for the names!

My ranch brand doesn't really stand for anything...everyone just kept asking me so I made something up. ;)

The horror film names are for my ebony lines. These are just mosaics and I'm not sure what theme we're going with now. So far for my mosaics I have Molly, Polly, and Jackson...kind of random so I'll have to think up a theme for them.

He says A2 is a girl and A1 is a boy. He was not happy looking at bits and getting an anatomy lesson but he's a good boyfriend and did what I asked. I hinted that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my midterm tomorrow if I had to wonder about genders. :neener:

We officially have two boys. A2 is pure white....not a speck of grey on him. He has the tiniest hint of grey at the tips of his ears and since there's no beige in his background I know he's a mosaic. It's been a few years since I've seen a white like him and he is adorable and feisty! He's only half the size of A1 but he is a strong and stubborn little guy. I'm glad Molly is a good mom, she doesn't like to move off of them and will shuffle them to the front of the cage under her if she wants to eat. It's hilarious that she's decided hunching over her babies and shuffling them around the cage is the way to go, lol.

I'm sure I will be selling one of them after State next year. ;) And a pm should be headed your way shortly! I haven't forgotten...just got lazy when I COULD send them and I've been super busy the past couple months.

Ohh my my!! That little mosiac kit is just sooo adorable , i must have!... puuuhhhhlllleeeeze?! lolz they are both sooo fliippin cute!! I really want a bby kit now ;) That one!! lolz :p

Back