A very cute baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
I had this dark tan baby female born and I think that she has turned out soooo cute, she is quite chubby for her age, she is about 350 grams, and I love her color, she was born quite dark already, so I guess she will stay dark like that. I have named her Meena :)

as a new born
P1010847.JPG

& a recent pic, it looks like she was posing for me

SDC10553.JPG

SDC10554.JPG

I don't think she's chubby for her age... at least my girls were born Jan 2nd and Pixie is about the same size. Trixie is a bit smaller. But they were also born in a set of triplets which I would assume impacts growth at least in the beginning (born smaller, etc). Congrats again on the cutie.

I don't think she's chubby for her age... at least my girls were born Jan 2nd and Pixie is about the same size. Trixie is a bit smaller. But they were also born in a set of triplets which I would assume impacts growth at least in the beginning (born smaller, etc). Congrats again on the cutie.

Well, I am not saying she is extremely chubby, but she is chubbier than a regular 8 week old baby, as usually by 6 weeks some babies are at least 200 grams, and maybe 250 by 8 weeks, so she is a little more chubby than other babies and I think that about 350 grams for 2 months old is good, oh, but this picture is from when she was probably 5-6 weeks old, it is not soooo recent, so will try to get one from the same day.

Oh my gosh she looks like a little stuffed animal! SO CUTE! :3 I've got to save that second picture, AHH!

a few more pics of Meena

Here a few more pics of Meena, she weighs about 430 grams and she is only 3 months old, she will be 4 months on May 3rd, so I think she is growing well. I really like her color and she is very dark for being a baby, I wonder if she will stay the same or will get even darker but love her pretty face. Mom is Malina and dad is a dark tan male that was bred by Che chinchillas but Holden lines, dad I sold him a few months back when I said that I was not interested in breeding for tans, but this little girl came along and I just fell in love with her, and she made me change my mind, well, she is the only dark tan chin that I have, so even if I don't specialize in tans, I thought that at least would have to own one.

SDC10917.JPG

SDC10928.JPG

SDC10923.JPG

SDC10929.JPG

Back