A Luna Update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aridan

So I decided to take a little video of my girl today. She's just turned 8 months, and she's grown quite a bit. She had a bit of an attitude today, and I think it's because she's so focused on trying to get under her cage when she's out playing, she doesn't like to be bothered with us. She was getting nippy and complaining at us, so I put her back in her cage, and filmed her.

I know I asked on here once if chinchilla whiskers change color over time, or if they stay the same all their lives. Well she came to me with one grey whisker, and she now has about five of them, so I guess that answers that question for me.

Hope you enjoy!

http://youtu.be/pE0ecUsb4HQ

So cute! She looks a bit grumpy though, haha I love grumpy chins, how much does she weigh? she looks pretty chubby,

Ah, my chinchilla Kiki has developed this very same attitude. I'm hoping it will wear off with age haha.

Thanks for the feedback. We love her to pieces. And as to the weight, I was thinking she's looking chubby too. I haven't weighed her, but I plan to get a gram scale to do it soon.

Back