A friendship in ruin.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waysidecorpse

Anti Mod
Here is what happened, I was sitting at my computer playing bf4 while boco was contently destroying one of his toys in his cage as I could tell by the happy chirping that was coming from the cage, then the chirping stopped which didn't bother me as I assumed he got bored with they tou but I was very wrong, boco had somehow got his whiskers stuck in between the bars and the base of the cage which resulted in him barking and squeeking like he was being murdered that a the flailing got my attention so I rushed over to his cage and looked to see what happened when I discovered he was I trouble I grabbed him firmly and began to pluck the whiskers out from between the bars and base, this caused major fur slip on his part which annoyed me and made me sad that he was this scared of me. I tried to hold him and pet him to calm him down but all that did was cause more fur slip so I backed off and let him calm down, now when ever he sees me he barks and when I go near his cage he dreams
Out.

Yes, he will forgive you! When Luna first came to live with us, I was uneducated on chin personalities and was trying to hold her more than she wanted me to. The first time she slipped fur to get away from me, I was devastated! I did my homework and figured out what I was doing wrong. Before too long, she had forgiven me and all is well!

Things seem better he responds to his name being called again but still refuses to come to the bars and last night he was barking like crazy.

Latest posts

Back