A few pictures of my handsome little guys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny D

Mom2Boozer&Puffy
***Boozer: with his white belly

It is too funny watching him run up and down his cage, running into things because he cannot drop his favorite chew toy! HA!
2013-01-07143838.jpg

By far my favorite picture of him! He thinks he is a velociraptor, this is also his signature stance!
IMG_20121012_221322.jpg

Boozer is such a doll. So sophisticated
IMG_20120729_120013.jpg

**Puffy: the trouble maker, do not try to do homework around this guy!
IMG_20121008_013138.jpg

He always comes right up to his mommy
2013-01-04231646-1.jpg

Oh do I! They control my life, I often have friends (college kids who do not understand the responsibility of taking care of not only myself, BUT my chins) who make fun of me constantly because I am obsessed with my little guys. I will say though, in times of stress or frustration these wo brighten my day moreso than any human in my life! Love them!

Oh do I! They control my life, I often have friends (college kids who do not understand the responsibility of taking care of not only myself, BUT my chins) who make fun of me constantly because I am obsessed with my little guys. I will say though, in times of stress or frustration these wo brighten my day moreso than any human in my life! Love them!

Most people I meet think I'm obsessed as well but they just don't understand! :)

So cute when they hold your hands with their little paws. I'm always thinking she will snatch her paws away when I touch them, like the cats do, but it doesn't seem to phase her.

I love the velociraptor picture! And don't worry. My sister has taken to calling me the crazy chinchilla lady, and I only have one.

Too precious!! Love the raptor stance! And Army Wife, everyone doesnt understand, they think Im crazy obsessed too! LOl, maybe I am

SO cute! My friends and boyfriend also give me a hard time about how much I talk about/spend on Joey..but they definitely don't understand! Once you learn their personality, they definitely have your heart!

@lirana That's too funny! I have a similar persona, they call me "chinchilla Jen", and in one instance my roomate decided to make me a "fake twitter" (because i refuse to get one) with that being my name! So mean :(

So happy I decided to join this forum, now I don't feel like the "oddball" because none of my friends understand my obsession hah!

Here's a few more!
Boozer also thinks he's a parrot!
IMG_20120924_011654.jpg

Once the boys were together in their cage (old cage),boozer wanted nothing more than to cuddle with puffy...but puffy wasnt having it yet!
2012-11-19223605-1.jpg

Puffy is obsessed with my boyfriend who comes to visit every weekend, but would never be this calm with me..WHO IS WITH HIM EVERYDAY!
IMG_20120618_202048.jpg

A little blurry, but every night when I get ready for bed. Puffy has other plans for me, normally resulting in playtime.(old cage)
IMG_20120913_001519.jpg

Gimme that! Boozer on left, puffy on right. This was the last time I had fake nails, Boozer constantly tried biting them! And to this day, bites my (real) nails until I let out an "ouch!" and then he just rubs his nose on them!
IMG_20121002_113520.jpg

Lastly, tuckered out boozer mid playtime. I let him lay like this and didnt move a muscle for 10min because it was too cute!
IMG_20120627_135526.jpg

Also, I see members on here who can post thumbnails that others can click on to enlarge pictures. How do I go about doing this? I feel horrible that you all get a screen FULL of Boozer and Puffy!
Thanks all!

So adorable!

Instead of linking pictures, people are attaching them. You get the option when you make a new post. If you're replying, you'll need to click the "go advanced" button to see the attach button.

Latest posts

Back