A Few Kaylee Photos!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

Kaylee has been home for nearly three months now. She's doing very well! She still has an accident once in awhile but I attribute that to me being at work and my hubby not feeling like taking her out :impatient: Still, she has turned into a great member of the family. I can't find all the photos I've taken of her on my laptop (think they might have been saved as temp files...boo!) but here are a few!

She loves to sit with her paws crossed...too cute!

kayleedoodle.jpg

Her favorite place to sleep is the bay window...I guess she thinks she's a cat!

kayleedoodle1.jpg

I took this photo of her during a walk...crazy face! Also trying out Instagram effects:

kayleedoodle2.jpg

I finally feel like my "pet family" is complete! No new critters for awhile :p

What a beautiful dog and pictures! Glad everything is working out, Kaylee looks very happy.

She is still a little shy in that when strangers go to pet her, she ducks out of the way. I think she must have been abused because of the way she acts until she trusts you. She is getting a lot better as I have been socializing her a lot more. She is a sweet little girl and everyone is always curious as to her breed...can't say I really am sure other than that I think she is part Aussie.

Yeah, she had abuse written all over her, but she's a brilliant little girl and warmed up so quickly in that one week! It was really awesome to watch her come around and be the little love that she is. I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine with strangers in time. How could she not? She's living the good life now!!! :))

what a doll of a doggie :)) that may be a 'crazy face' in the last shot, but you can definitely see her smiling up at you.

She has definitely changed for the better. She wouldn't eat anything at first/was scared to take food but now she eats like a champ and I finally found a treat she likes! She is still terrified of dog toys so I don't bother with those. She is very unique and I am sure she was formed a lot by her former situation. She is a sweetheart though...luckily she never picked up a barking habit! It's great when we go on walks and there is a dog barking his/her head off and Kaylee just walks by without a care in the world...LOL!

our doberman was a rescue, he was 7 months old, had been neglected, and afraid of everything. Time, love, and patience really does help, and although he still isn't the bravest dog in the world, he has come a very long way and is really an affectionate, lovable dog!

Latest posts

Back