A family affair!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Here are some nice pics of the family:

From left to right, mom, Lisa, Alex, Lynelle and me:
MomherGirls2-24-08.jpg

The grandkids:
Lisa's oldest-Todd, mom, dad, Lynelle's Alex and Aj, Lisa's youngest--Eric and then mine--Stewart. Stewart is so flipping tall!
LutzeGrandchildren2008.jpg

Me and my beautiful niece (the only girl!)
LaurieAlex2008.jpg

And the two that started it all!
Dad--Al and Mom--Sandy:
AlBabe8-27-08-1.jpg

Oh no I can't see the pictures- it must be my work computer. I will have to look again at home- I love your family Laurie!

Yes how old is your son? if you say like 15 i would be shocked because he is tall

My son is 21--he is 6'5" and weighs about 240lbs. He has size 15 shoes and hasn't grown in over 4 years, so he's been tall his whole life. They always tried to get him to play basketball but he is not sports oriented at all--LOL!

Kate thanks for the comment on my hair. I'm keeping the pink in until there is a cure for breast cancer. So I hope they come up with one before I go grey (okay I'm already a little grey, but I'm too young!) because I don't want to be 86 with pink and grey/white hair!

You've got a lovely family you're obviously VERY proud of...and that is priceless:hug2:

How did I miss these?? Such a cute family!
Laurie - I love your hair!!! I want to dye my hair that color next I think!!! Love love love it girl!

My hair is pink too Laurie, I told you I was going to do it. I did it partially because I wanted to, and partially because you inspired me to :) I like it, and I'm keeping it too

Yep, love the hair, love the family pics, and I think my son may be as tall as your son someday (he's 7 and is up to my armpits already, I'm 5'6") :).

Latest posts

Back