7 More!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErinsChins

I finally went to Virginia yesterday and picked up my newest chins, Vincenzo, Capain, Chinpollo, Mozart, Jazz, Esme, and Beige Female (which i've named jiggly puff, im out of names lol)

Lots of ebonies, don't really have a use for them right now, but I will definitely be using them in the future once I get some better standards. Vincenzo has really nice size for an ebony, so i'm hoping to use him soon! Jigglypuff will be going into breeding with Puff and Fluff with a nice standard when they get old enough, so far they are looking promising (THANK you to the two ladies at the NC show that convinced me to get Fluff the homo beige from the baby derby, she has turned out quite nice!).

Anyway, i'm just very excited! I'll attach some pictures, but they can be seen on my website!
Captain:
7230082.jpg

Vincenzo:
6177428.jpg

Mozart:
3481413.jpg

Esme:
8711622.jpg

Jiggly Puff:
9902940.jpg

Attachments

• 306580.jpg
    306580.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 9707931.jpg
    9707931.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
(starts planning a secret mission to come steal Captain)

gorgeous! but by far, Captain is my favourite out of the new fuzzbutts!

Captain is definitely my favorite too :D He's definitely got a great personality as well. He sat on my shoulder watching me play Battlefield for a few hours last night!

Beautiful chins! And I'm going to second everyone else and say how handsome the Captain is. :D

^ very jealous! Gorgeous chins! Congrats on the new group. If you ever have a baby from Capt that resembles him and is a girl, let me know. Lol.

Last edited:
wow I was about to say that Captain was my favorite but then I looked at the rest of the picures and...they are all super cute!! Congrats!

Thanks everyone!
I definitely love Captain, he's a shoulder pet! Vincenzo is funny, he nibbles and then freaks out and kacks at me/popcorns like I did something wrong.

ESME IS A WITCH. I have been sprayed by here 31578 times since I got her. SO MEAN. But, she's pretty so, it's worth it. Jiggly Puff tapdances and then spazzes.

Latest posts

Back