5-legged puppy?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Encantadora

LvL Chinchillas
Nature never ceases to amaze me. Would a leg qualify as when twins turn into just one animal? I don't know what the phenomenon is called.

As a child we went to a museum one time and saw a two-headed snake! I'm glad the dog is getting a home and not on display for public gawking. The snake didn't care, but a dog needs companionship and to know who he belongs to.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...009m7d21-5legged-dog-saved-from-side-show-act

Aw, that's great that the new owners are willing to do that for a puppy! And that's great that they're going to get the extra limb taken off. I can't believe the original owner was going to sell the poor puppy to a side show. I wouldn't be able to do that. Perhaps some places take good care of animals that are for audience entertainment, but I'd be too cautious.

Are you kidding Allison? Of course he would. Money is money and he said he's unemployed, so that's his reasoning.

I'm glad an animal lover got her instead, poor thing. Now instead of being a freak, she should live a long happy life with her new family.

Yeah, I understand that he's unemployed and could use the money. I just don't know that I could do that. But I'm not in his position.
Just glad that the puppy will have a good life now.

Yah I thankfullly havent ever been in a financial crunch like that before but I still dont think I could do that to one of my puppies. As it is I turn down homes that I dont think are right when I have a litter of puppies.

Wow...I'm glad the animal lover got her! She's a lucky little puppy!

The baby is so cute, I'm glad someone out there cared enough about him to save him and have him operated on.

I remember seeing a show on animals that had extra limbs and things, one of them was a cow and it had an extra leg coming out of the side of him someplace, dont' remember exactly where it's been awhile, but it's weird when you see animals born like this.

I saw where the "freak show" owner is planning to sue the person who sold the puppy because he says that the puppy was promised to him. He is suing over the money he could have made off the puppy.

I'm glad the lady from NC got her and hope she has long and wonderful life with her new family.

I saw where the "freak show" owner is planning to sue the person who sold the puppy because he says that the puppy was promised to him. He is suing over the money he could have made off the puppy.

I'm glad the lady from NC got her and hope she has long and wonderful life with her new family.

I hope there isn't anything that could jeopardize her new life. If it wasn't in writing, then I think it would be hard to prove. Seller's have the right to choose.

Latest posts

Back