• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Bonded Females Need Home ASAP -- So. Cal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyChins

I have 3 bonded females that I need to find a loving pet home for ASAP. There is a homo beige, a hetero beige and a black velvet.

They do not come with a cage.

Adoption fee isn't important however a donation toward their care for the past few months would be greatly appreciated.

I have moved to Phoenix, Arizona and my friend that has been so kind to watch them for me cannot anymore. I hate to part with them but life unfortunately changes and I can't have them.

These girls mean the world to me - I want to see them pampered, spoiled and loved! They're all very special and were my dream girls. Did I mention that they're sweethearts?!

The girls are as follows:

Dandy - homo beige. She is from Pam at Chins Colores. She's about 11 years old and a giant butterball of pure sweetness. <3

Buttercream - hetero beige. She's from Gary Neubauer at Bowen's Chinchillas. She is a sweet old girl too, I believe she is also 11 years old.

Gloria Jean - black velvet. She's from Tabitha at RDZC Ranch. She's sweet and laid back and gets along perfectly. She's also originally from Gary Neubauer. Gloria is almost 10 years old.

E-mail or text me if interested! I can send pictures through e-mail or text, I'm typing this from my phone.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading towards Las Vegas (really state line) on Tuesday (Sept 24th) and staying until Thurs (Sept 26th) if anyone along the way is interested OR if anyone from Las Vegas will come out to Buffalo Bill at State line where I'll be staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back