2014 Atlantic Chapter show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is everyone staying for this show?

Springhill Suites. Second time I have used the Price Line "bid on a room" feature. Wouldn't have stayed there at the regular price.

Chins are dusting as we speak. Have most of their stuff packed and ready to go. :dance3:

One week till the show, just a reminder, I will be bringing items for a vendor table. Apple ledges, pine ledges, hanging toys, hammocks. I will only be bringing other apple wood that has been ordered, sticks, coins, whirlies. If anyone is still interested please contact me soon. See everyone in a week!

Are animals allowed to be housed overnight in the hall both Friday and Saturday or just Friday?

Any plans for dinner Sat or just lunch? Trying to get my ducks in a row.

No plans for a dinner that I'm aware of. So just lunch. Animals can be kept in the hall fri night but Idont think they can stay sat night.

Yeah, no dinner...said it was more of a waste of money than anything which is REALLY disappointing because I like a good sit down with everyone :( ah well, can't afford to lose the chapter money

Why not just see who all wants to go out to eat somewhere after??? I'll go... Honestly that is probably cheaper anyway... I forget what all eateries are around there... bound to be somewhere good though...

If I were to go there to purchase a chin, what time would be best? Ive never been to one kf those before so it's all new to me. :)

Smidgeyy- do you have a purchase lined up or are you hoping to browse animals to see if one strikes your fancy?

If the former, whatever time the seller wants you there. If the latter, you'll want to be there early to browse while walking around the animals is permitted. Say maybe 8:30ish? Maybe 9...but not later than that. Give you plenty of time. On that note though, there are generally not a lot of animals being shown, that are for sale. I mean, there's always SOME...but it's not like animals have "for sale" on their cage with a price tag...some do, but that is very rare. What usually happens is you'll find an animal you like, THEN you need to locate who owns it...THEN you can ask if it's for sale. Hope that all made sense :)

That's an awesome idea Randy! Of course, my room on Saturday night will more than likely be my Buick Enclave! Typically seats 7 but with chins and supplies I would say 2-3 tops! Hope no one minds chin poo and shavings on their pizza! Lol.

Maybe we could have leftovers after the show if we have enough. Not sure what everyone is bringing though.

If I were to go there to purchase a chin, what time would be best? Ive never been to one kf those before so it's all new to me. :)

Smidgeyy If you don't already have a chin lined up to buy, I plan to bring a few that are for sale, some of which will be shown and some of which will not be shown.

quality inn

Christiane I'll be at the Quality in as well with Lynn :)

Yes all trophies are sponsored. I have no idea who the main organizer is - looks like all the board members are

Barb do you know who I should talk to if I want to donate a chin into the live animal auction?

Cheryl

Smidgeyy If you don't already have a chin lined up to buy, I plan to bring a few that are for sale, some of which will be shown and some of which will not be shown.

I actually do have one lined up, I'll be getting him saturday. :D

Back