2012 Southern ECBC Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
show

I agree if it is in Jan..that is right around the corner..the holidays are coming so people need to be able to know and start saving up money to be able to attend..(hope its in Tennessee)

Okay.....Okay! You can all plan on the date - January 14th! This date was in the first posting.

It is difficult to find the "perfect" venue and location with the economy the way it is, but we are working on it! None of us have the money to spend a lot!!!!!

Please, Please be patient!

Just plan to attend in January and I will post the exact location ASAP!!! Hopefully, by the end of this week :)

I talked to Ralph Shoots this morning. Seems there are problems with this chapter and the Empress. Ralph and Barbara are having problems contacting Janice as well.

Janice is not answering my phone or e-mail queries for this show "that is" or "was" to be held in January.

I won't steal this thread. But I will remind you the Orlando show in Floirda is a go. It is MCBA.

I won't steal this thread. But I will remind you the Orlando show in Floirda is a go. It is MCBA.
Every year it magically during the week I go to Seattle.

Hopefully this one will come through, would be nice to have one closer than 11 hours!

When is the orlando show?? I havent even heard about this one i dont think lol.

That sucks about having issues with the show. With me starting this new job I dont know If I can get off or not to go to it.... :(

I talked to Ralph Shoots this morning. Seems there are problems with this chapter and the Empress. Ralph and Barbara are having problems contacting Janice as well.

Janice is not answering my phone or e-mail queries for this show "that is" or "was" to be held in January.

Florida is too far for me so unfortunately I won't be attending that one as long as it's held in Florida.

Hopefully there will be some resolution soon. Has anyone talked to Kayla? I think she's an officer...I like that this one was more centrally located for those of us in the south.

OKAY OKAY!!!!

First let me say that I have emailed Ralph and Barbara TWICE with no response! They haven't tried calling me, and if they have, they did not leave a message!

Norwood Chinchillas....I did answer your email when you wrote to me on our website contact page. I am sorry if the email did not come through, but I did not ignore you!

OKAY!!!

The location of the show is going to be:

Eubanks Blanchard Community Center
Martinez, GA
There are hotels at local intersections along I-26.

You may all go and check out their website: http://www.columbiacountyga.gov/index.aspx?page=3345

Hope you will all try to attend! It looks like a very nice location!

I know on the website the town listed for the Community Center is Appling, GA....don't be concerned....and I said it was in Martinez, Martinez and Appling are right there together.

:(
Well I'm still going to try, but with me finding out I'm starting my new job I don't know if ill get the request off. It's 9 hours from me anyways, so I guess I wont worry myself if I can't get off for it. Maybe another time and another show . Guess we will see !

Latest posts

Back