2012 Southern ECBC Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnessheart

PLEASE mark your calendar!!

The 2012 Southern ECBC Show will be held on Saturday, January 14th.

The location will be announced at a later date!

Show Location

Hi Erin,

No Show location has been picked yet! I have asked for suggestions and the only suggestion that has been Tuscaloosa, AL.

Do you have a suggestion for the location? Please ask your friends to participate with their locations also. :)

Thanks!

I won't be able to come if it's in AL. That would suck because i've been saving. Could we do Chattanooga or something like that?

ETA: I actually liked the venue last year..

Last edited:
I forgot how long and skinny TN was! It's only 7 hours for me to get to Memphis, but a little over 10 to Chattanooga.

Tuscaloosa is only 7 too. I vote for Memphis if it must be in TN... :))

my vote!

I vote for Chattanooga also..I live in McMinnville and that wouldn't be a far drive concerning I am not allowed to drive due to medical issues and my mother would be able to handle the drive...Otherwise I will never be able to go to any shows...:cry3:

I didn't get to go to last year's show,but somewhere along a major interstate in NC would be good for me!

anywhere between Chattanooga and Tuscaloosa would be excellent for the lady wife and I - we are near Chattanooga to start, and I travel through Alabama regularly for work...

Thank you for the suggestions! I will have to look at the map and see where places all are located....

The more places to look at....the better! Keep them coming!! :)

Great point to make about the weather! Last year it snowed the first part of the week in Kings Mt. and I thought the show was going to have to be postponed, but thankfully, the snow melted and just left a little ice behind.

I do hope that its decided as an Alabama show .. we never have anything far enough south for me to attend. I also know that I'm in mississippi and we never catch snow so Alabama shouldn't have any problems .

I don't know if snow and ice in the state selected should really be considered an issue as some of us drive from and through states with snow and ice just to get to the show (even if it is in a warmer location). I know that I am not the only one but I drive from Ohio so may drive through several colder climates just to get to a warmer one. I think that somewhere centrally located and with decent show and hotel facities should help make the choice easier.

I really liked the venue for the show in King's Mountain. Much better than the year before in Statesville. It was so cramped!

I think Chattanooga would be the best, or Nashville. I know there would be a lot of venues there.

Latest posts

Back