2011 Midwest Hedgehog Rendezvous - April 16, 2011 Milwaukee WI

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

I thought I would share this with you all in case anyone is in the area and is looking for a show.

----

2011 Midwest Hedgehog Rendezvous Hedgehog Show

Saturday April 16, 2011
Rodeway Inn
4400 South 27th Street
Milwaukee Wisconsin.

The Rendezvous will feature an International Hedgehog Association (IHA) Sanctioned Hedgehog Conformation Show, Hedgehog Races, Hedgehog Costume Contest, and an Educational Program. The Educational Program includes a presentation on Hedgehog Care by well known Hedgehog expert Dawn Wrobel. There will also be a Resource Forum presented by representatives of the International Hedgehog Association and Hedgehog Welfare Society.

Cost is only $5.00 per person and $5.00 per hedgehog if you pre-register. By next week registration forms will be available on the Hedgehog Rendezvous web site at www.hedgehogrendezvous.com

Show Schedule

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Check-in and animal health check

10:00 AM -12:00 Noon - Hedgehog Conformation Show (Sponsored by the International Hedgehog Association)

12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM - Lunch (bring a bag lunch or purchase lunch at one of many nearby restaurants)

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Educational Session (Sponsored by the Hedgehog Welfare Society) "The Hedgehog: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet" Presented by hedgehog expert and author Dawn Wrobel

2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Resource Forum "You are not alone: Resources every hedgehog owner should be aware of." Presented by representatives of the Hedgehog Welfare Society, and International Hedgehog Association.

3:00 PM - 3:30 PM - Hedgehog Costume Contest

3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Hedgehog Races (exercise ball required)

Hotel Accommodations

The Roadway Inn (4400 South 27th Street, Milwaukee WI 53221) is offering Hedgehog Rendezvous participants a special conference rate of $69.06 per night (all taxes included) for a Queen Size room. The hotel reservation number is (414) 817-5004.

I can't believe it! A hedgehog show in Milwaukee NOT on the same day as the chinchilla show! I am excited! I don't own a hedgehog but I am marking my calendar for this show. I hope someone can show me the ropes

Back