2011 Christmas Photo Contest!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryT

LarryT
2011 Christmas photo contest. http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com/christmas-contest-2011.html

Pictures should be taken with a Christmas theme in mind. One entry per
household and no Photoshop please! The deadline for submitting pictures is
December 21st. There will be a poll where everyone may cast a vote but a panel of five judges from around the world will make the final decision to prevent cheating.

The polls will open December 22nd and close on New Year’s Day. The top 20 vote getters and two wildcard picks will move on to the judging round. Winners will be declared on January 2, 2012.

Pictures may be sent to: [email protected] When submitting pictures please include your name, location and hedgehog’s name. The 1st place winner may choose a Carolina Storm Wheel or a Storm Bucket Wheel with
free shipping. 2nd and 3rd place winners may also choose between a
Carolina Storm Wheel or a Storm Bucket Wheel but must pay for shipping.
Everyone who enters the contest is entitled to a $5 discount off either wheel they choose to buy.

I could enter the one of Maizy, but it's been around for awhile, so I don't know if I should.

The Winners have been declared!
Everyone that entered is entitled to $5 off either wheel they choose to buy, just email me at [email protected] for an invoice

The winner is Odin with a combined 20pts. Wins choice of wheel with free shipping,contact me for details.

In 2nd place we have Mana with 23 pts. Wins choice of wheel but must pay shipping,contact me for details.

3rd goes to Dexter with 24 pts. Wins choice of wheel but must pay shipping,contact me for details.

4th goes to Maizy with 26pts. Maizy was 1st on two of the judges scorecards, the most and that wins choice of wheel but must pay shipping,contact me for details.

5th goes to Andre with 32pts. Andre won the poll with 97 votes and wins choice of wheel but must pay shipping,contact me for details.

6. Nuflix 42pts
7. Ashiki 49 pts
8. Oliver 55 pts
9. Spencer 58 pts
10. HR Hufnpuf 58 pts
11. Henry 61 pts
12. Prince Caspain 64 pts
13. Scamper 67 pts
14. Harley 67 pts
15.Opal 69 pts
16. Adley 70 pts
17. Yumi 73 pts