2010 Oklahoma State Show 12/4/10

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauralynne

Chinnie Maid
-silver star-Don't miss the OK State Show! We know things are tough right now, but want to see our chin friends and have some fun! So, OK is having a free lunch and pizza party Saturday Night. We have some special prizes! $100 to the person who enters the most animals AND $100 to the rancher coming the furthest distance. -silver star-

Date: December 4, 2010 9:30 AM

Oklahoma City, OK

LaQuinta Inn, 800 S Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK
Located on the southeast corner of the I-40 and Meridian intersection
Lodging: same, 405-942-0040 Ask for the ECBC Rate

Standard Show & Mutation Show
Limit: 20 Standards 20 Mutations per ranch
Multiple Ribbons and/or Certificates and Trophies

Judges Jim Ritterspach & Roger Clark (Trainee)
Show Chair(s) Joe Brown

Registration & Caging $4.00 per animal Setup begins Friday at 4:00 pm
Reigstration and Hospitality from 5:00 to 10:00 pm

Grooming Saturday morning grooming and entry completed by 9:00 am

Special Events 50/50 Drawing

This one is realistically do-able as well.....if DH isn't away at a conference. So I'll talk to him. :)

What approximate time is the show over??...as we'll be looking at a near 3 hour drive back to my inlaws....(man long day!)

Ok, that's not too bad then. I'll have to see. They might not be willing to watch the kids considering my sister in law is due right about then..

I want to go! It'd be my first show. Maybe I can convince my husband to come along too.

:FR:

Don't forget...

:blue star:Free lunch and pizza party Saturday Night.
:blue star:$100 to the person who enters the most animals
:blue star:$100 to the rancher coming the furthest distance.

$100 to the rancher coming the furthest distance.

Man! I bet I'd be close to claiming that one if I could make it! lol

Its only 1100 miles from here! Ellis is almost 1600. Still looking at trying to go as I have not been to OK for a couple of years. Might go just for the ride!

Its only 1100 miles from here! Ellis is almost 1600. Still looking at trying to go as I have not been to OK for a couple of years. Might go just for the ride!

Hmm - must be nice that your spouse would let you go just for the ride. lol That doesn't work around here... hehe

Latest posts

Back