2009 MCBA Ohio Claim Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickman- Mazaklove and I are coming from the WNY and Eastern PA area.

Rickman- Mazaklove and I are coming from the WNY and Eastern PA area.

Umm, I think that would be WNY & western PA

No haunted prison for me this year. You can all tell me about it when you get back. LOL

Aww, come on Paul...I'll protect you from the big bad clowns! LOL!

Will anybody there have dust for sale? I need a bag each of Blue Cloud & Blue Sparkle, and a friend coming with me will need a bag of Blue Cloud as well.

By the way - where would I find out more about the prison? My boyfriend is pretty interested in going.

Thanks
~Barb~

Wendy....Are you going? I really could use some help with an RR and that is my wedding day so I can't go myself. Can't even take anyone part of the way anywhere.
:hair:
Why does it have to be that day! LoL.

Call Ryerson's if you need dust. They will deliver it, if they have room.

Wendy....Are you going? I really could use some help with an RR and that is my wedding day so I can't go myself. Can't even take anyone part of the way anywhere.
:hair:
Why does it have to be that day! LoL.

Not sure yet, still working on it! I'll let you know as soon as I know (not too helpful, is it?!)

I can't wait. I have 4 new males on the way and I may pick up a couple girls there depending on space I can make here

Can't wait for the show next weekend. I have all the showbooks printed up and ready to go. The haunted prision is a deffinate this year, just need to figure out if it's easier to go Fri evening or Sat??????? Doesn't matter to me though. Paul deffinately has to go though. Thats what makes it so fun

Can't wait for the show next weekend. I have all the showbooks printed up and ready to go. The haunted prision is a deffinate this year, just need to figure out if it's easier to go Fri evening or Sat??????? Doesn't matter to me though. Paul deffinately has to go though. Thats what makes it so fun

I think Saturday night would be better so everyone would be there, but to save time you can follow this link http://www.hauntedx.com/ and purchase your ticket online and print it out at home. That would save time in the line! They have a group purcahse too, but we would have to have 20 people going!

Hope, I checked into it. You only save $1 per ticket by getting the group rate - it's not that huge of a discount.

Hope, I checked into it. You only save $1 per ticket by getting the group rate - it's not that huge of a discount.

I figured it wouldn't be much of a savings! I do think if we buy tickets ahead of time though it would save time if we plan on going Saturday after banquet.

Jim and Bill are you going to banquet?

Latest posts

Back