1st attempt with pictures in a light box

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam.Bam

Well I had the urge to make a light box and get a few new decent pics of the chins.

Most of them turned out ok but I had the HARDEST time editing the pictures of BamBam.. It was either to light, to dark or to 'blueish'. Oh well.. next time I just won't use white with BamBam :)

onto the pics.. here is Spyro first. He was the calmest in the box, of course, thats just how Spyro is, lol.

4436352875_68da3a5119.jpg

4436358143_11dd7c9066.jpg

4436343805_b7137158c5.jpg

I think they all turned out great. BamBam looks very nice. :)

What type of camera are you using? Sometimes the color will look off because the camera is trying to adjust for the what type of light it is seeing, often called the white balance.

Those are great photos!! Good job!! And adorable chinnies!! :D

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the pictures and the chins!

I've definitely seen better ones so i'll be working on them. I think my chins also need to get used to the box, but thats what I get when I want them to stay still at 7:30 at night and they just want to play, lol.

What type of camera are you using? Sometimes the color will look off because the camera is trying to adjust for the what type of light it is seeing, often called the white balance.

I'm using a Nikon D40. These pictures didn't look like this when they came off the camera. I edited them in Photoshop to adjust the balance. They looked much worse because I was under a nasty yellowish light and the flash from my camera which also sucks because I haven't gotten an external flash yet.

Your pics turned out great! What a great bunch of chins you have, they are all adorable. My chin won't sit still for me for a sec and it is impossible to get any good pictures of her. It just gives me reason to keep the camera out and keep trying :)

Back