18 year anniversary today!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn

ZooKeeper
I just wanted everyone to know that I married my best friend and soulmate 18 years ago! The best thing my husband and I ever did together was to have our two sons, Brandon, and Joshua! We have had a great 18 years and I really have a hard time believing that that much time has already passed! I look forward to the next 18 years and to a lifetime of happiness with my wonderful husband, John.

The first two pics are of our wedding day, the last one taken this summer.

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 71
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3189.jpg
    IMG_3189.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 74
Congrats, on being married so long.

We'll be celebrating our 27th anniversary next month. We dated 5 yrs before we got married.

Happy 18th Anniversary! I know what you mean when you say that you can not believe how fast time flies; I will be celebrating my 16th anniversary this coming Friday and it seems like yesterday we were going to prom!

I hope you have a blessed day!

Congratulations guys! I've been married 15 months haha but you're right, time does fly by. My parents have been married almost 38 years. May you have many more happy years together!

Happy belated anniversary Jenn! We are celebrating our 14 year anniversary tomorrow and was thinking about it and saw your thread. I hope you had a nice anniversary date together.

Latest posts

Back