Piccies of Felix from today

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Velvet

Here's my precious little rugrat!!! He's soooo ADORABLE!!!!!

Attachments

• Canon FELIX 180609 019.jpg
    Canon FELIX 180609 019.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 119
  • Canon FELIX 180609 002.jpg
    Canon FELIX 180609 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 126
aww he's a cutie!!

You might consider taking out the ramp because they can just jump the height. Also, don't forget to watch out for signs of chewing on the plastic. If Felix chews on it, make sure to take it out right away!! You don't want anything to happen to your fuzzlelump =)

Thank you!!! :)

I am watching him like a HAWK!!! But he has not chewed on the plastic yet, just on the wood. and he has ALOT of wood in his cage! lol

hs is SO cute. i like his name too. my boys love their ramps and in building their new cage we are making one large ramp. i also have plastic in my current cages and neither one were chewers but he new cage they are going into is ALL wood (well a little aluminmum).

Very cute little guy! Good job keeping any eye out for plastic chewing. If you can at some later date perhaps you can replace the plastic with wood shelves and ledges. It's like a buffet they can rest, leap and sleep on LOL!

Meg, did you ever get an answer Felix's color? He certainly is a cutie.

Nope not yet...lol I think its a "let's wait and see thing"...

He's only 2 months old so I would imagine his colour is still going to change alot!! lol He's already gotten darker in the 2 weeks I have had him! And he's picking up weight and growing too!!!

I weighed him and he weighs about 235g! lol I want to weigh him every week to see how he grows (sometimes you don't notice as much if you see them everyday! lol)

He is very busy but not too busy to stop for scratchies! lol He's really sweet and outgoing and he enjoys his out of the cage time. :)

Back