Lots of Pics--Cage and the Boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I went picture happy for ya'll because I just got a few orders in and wanted to show off the latest stuff we got!

The newest toy from Gella--our very own Rocket Ship, Rig was so kind to pose for me for a second.
P3190121.jpg

P3190122.jpg

The new matching hammock to our Space theme--look at that baby doll.
P3190123.jpg

In the midst of cleaning, reason for the empty bed and hay box...
P3190124.jpg

It was also cleaning day, so that worked out perfectly. Top half of the cage:
P3190125.jpg

Cute pic I caught of both of them.
P3190128.jpg

Whole Cage.
P3190131.jpg

Bottom Half
P3190133.jpg

P3190134.jpg

Eating Pictures
Rigel
P3190136.jpg

Sirius
P3190137.jpg

I seriously never get them together, fresh hay is the trick.
P3190141.jpg

Sirius was mid-hay pulling...LOL.
P3190142.jpg

OK, warn me if your cage is going to be SO AWESOME! I had to cover my chins' eyes so they wouldn't get so jealous!! We're still working on making a great home for the girls (who, by the way, think your boys a WAY cute!) ;)

OK, warn me if your cage is going to be SO AWESOME! I had to cover my chins' eyes so they wouldn't get so jealous!! We're still working on making a great home for the girls (who, by the way, think your boys a WAY cute!) ;)

LOL! Well, thank you. There are still a few more things I want to get...but I'm uh, not sure where I'm going to put anything else! HAHA. I've really enjoyed decorating the cage and hopefully soon the space theme will be complete with space fleece liners as well. ;)

Wow, awesome pictures and cage setups!!!!!
I love the wooden bridge, and have thought about making one. But I'm so worried that little toes will get caught between the wood pieces. Is each piece really tightly packed in there, or what prevents toes from getting stuck when they bounce/jump around?

Wow, awesome pictures and cage setups!!!!!
I love the wooden bridge, and have thought about making one. But I'm so worried that little toes will get caught between the wood pieces. Is each piece really tightly packed in there, or what prevents toes from getting stuck when they bounce/jump around?

It's not tight. No problems so far!

The cage looks great and the boys are absolutely adorable, as always! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, what a wonderful cage setup for two lucky boys! They are adorable - who could resist spoiling such beautiful babies?

I know I've raved about you cage before but here I go again! It is so awesome!!!! I love that they have a rocket ship and a race car. Those have to be some of the luckiest boys that ever exsisted! I adore it and hope to one day reach its level of awesome with my own cage.

Also, they are some very handsome boys. I love Rigels face markings, absolutly gorgeous. And Sirius' white dot makes me happy, plus his head shape is very cute. I like the star names too.

I know I've raved about you cage before but here I go again! It is so awesome!!!! I love that they have a rocket ship and a race car. Those have to be some of the luckiest boys that ever exsisted! I adore it and hope to one day reach its level of awesome with my own cage.

Also, they are some very handsome boys. I love Rigels face markings, absolutly gorgeous. And Sirius' white dot makes me happy, plus his head shape is very cute. I like the star names too.

Thank you very much. :D I'll tell them you said that, LOL.

The boys are very cute :)). How old are they? I am not sure but Sirius almost looks like he has a little hunch going on. It could totally just be the angle of the way he was sitting or if he is really young he may not have filled out quite yet. Just thought I would mention it, keep an eye out maybe. I had a girl who looked hunched for a little while but it went away as she got a little older. Looks like they are well taken care of!

Latest posts

Back