The Eye of the Chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
I only have this in hardcopy, so I had to scan and convert it to .pdf myself. My apologies if it isn't so great. This was the only way to fit it on here. If you would like a higher-res copy, you can pm/email me and I can send the file to you (it is pretty big!)

Detwiler, S. R. 1949. The eye of the chinchilla (C. Lanigera). Journal of Morphology, 84:123-144.

Attachments

• Chin Eye Lo-Res.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 259
Yep it down loads but it is very hard to read due to blurriness. Can you make it any clearer

Is this better? I will also be happy to email anyone the higher res copy if you pm me your email address. (Thanks Julie!)

Attachments

• fulltext.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
That's a much better copy, much easier to read. I'm off to read the article now. Interesting things. - Jessica

Thanks for posting this Therese, printing it off so I can read it later! :D

This is a really interesting article, although i've got one other question. Does the same apply to the "red" eye? The red eye is only red because of a lack of pigmentation right? Otherwise, this is just another point to prove that chins are the coolest animals ever. Woo hoo... - Jessica

Latest posts

Back