The most beautiful chin ever... Photo heavy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I have the most beautiful chin ever and these photos do not even do her justice. This is Calyx one of my recessive white females. I was planning on showing her this year, but due to unforeseen circumstances I am putting her into breeding sooner than that. She is RVN A2 born 1-15-11 and only going to get more beautiful. This is a 2nd generation RVN recessive white. The improvements between her and her father are amazing, and well worth the investments and sacrifices I've put into the lines. I've been asked why bother with them, there is no demand, etc. If I was to buy a fur item, to me, this color would stand out. This is why...

Introducing Calyx...

calyx.jpg

calyx8.jpg

calyx2.jpg

I love whites in general, and do have to admit whenever I see a picture of a recessive white I drool just a bit over the keyboard! She is beautiful!

awww just look at her just look
x.x i could die of cute ness!!

somehow she looks velvety too me!!!

new breed lol!

Thanks everyone! My original recessive white was not an ugly chin, but he was a bit long and little ratty looking, a little soft in the fur, but great to work with compared to some of the other types of more rarer mutes.

I sent my husband a pic, now he only comes into the chin house if I need help with something or if he happens to wander in while I'm in there so maybe once every 3 months, lol. I sent him the pic and he wanted to know how much it was... I said it's one I already own! LOL He was very impressed. Unfortunately for me in one aspect, he has a natural eye for chins and can go to a show and pick the top two out when they're up on the table. But then again, we don't have to argue over who to put who with lol.

That's Riven/Nicole's ranch brand. All chins born at her ranch are assigned that prefix, followed by the year letter (this year is "A") and the number in order of birth. So this chin was the 2nd born this year at RVN ranch.

WOW!!! You're right, Nicole, that IS the color of a fur that I would want, too!!! She's out of this wold gorgeous!!!

Back