UPDATE: Little Jimmy the crippled baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol! you silly goose. By the time you get enough ammo, my outstanding amount of rosehips will have beg for trouse. Saaaweee Madame Bwittney.

I surrender to Lynn & the Chins, seen Little Two Paws pictures and I believe he deserves a little friend.

hard to fight against Little Two Paws when you see him. I have many furry friends, I guess Little Two Paws is entitled to at least one good buddy.

I surrender to Lynn & the Chins, seen Little Two Paws pictures and I believe he deserves a little friend.

If you have surrendered that easily, I must follow your lead. -bows out- Lol congrats Lynn, and you didn't even need to throw poo! Or rosehips :neener:

I love Jimmy and think that he would make a perfect addition to my chin family. He is so precious that I would like to be included in the fight for him. I have been working out daily and expect to win the fight. Jimmy needs lots of special attention and I sure would like to be the one.

mine mine mine! I'll have a dog stick up the room and then pelt you guys with poop as I swoop in and snag Jimmy. :neener:

Excuse me .............. we keep hearing about little Two Paws (who does sound like a perfect companion for Jimmy BTW ;) ) but I have to ask, where are the photos of this little cutey? ;)

We have wonderful photos & a video of Jimmy ............ now we need to see Two Paws please. :D

BTW Tab, looking at Jimmy's crossed back legs, I was wondering (again, sorry, I can't help it :embarrassed:) whether he has ever had those legs straight? Are they completely set at that crossed angle?

Last edited:
Excuse me .............. we keep hearing about little Two Paws (who does sound like a perfect companion for Jimmy BTW ;) ) but I have to ask, where are the photos of this little cutey? ;)

We have wonderful photos & a video of Jimmy ............ now we need to see Two Paws please. :D

BTW Tab, looking at Jimmy's crossed back legs, I was wondering (again, sorry, I can't help it :embarrassed:) whether he has ever had those legs straight? Are they completely set at that crossed angle?

Will try and send the pics Lynn sent me... working on it now.

Here we are, check this sweet Little Two Paws.
You can click on the pictures (thumbnails)

Now tell me they are not made for each other...:)

i finally got a chance to watch the video. wow. what spunk & spirit! hopefully those hind legs will straighten out, but if not he seems to be able to get around pretty good.

btw.....2 paws is amazing! i love how he hold his shreddie!

Thanks for posting my pictures for me, Christiane!!! I told you that I was technically challenged...I can email from my computer, but I can't quite get the hang of uploading them to Photobucket and then getting them into a thread on the forums.

Yes, Little Two Paws is a cutie, and he is well-loved. He seems to have quite a fan club on here and on CnF.

I have always hoped to find another 2-legged chin for him to have as a cagemate. Dr. Fitzgerald told me that I probably would not be able to cage him with normal, 4-legged chins, because they would pick on him since he is not able to defend himself.

He has been alone since I got him 2 years ago. I put out the word that I would like to find a 2 or 3-legged chin (hopefully missing a back leg like LTP, so that they would be on "equal footing", so to speak.

So, Ms. Tabitha, please consider this my official request to adopt Little Jimmy if you are considering giving him up. I could promise him a pampered life with an equally challenged chinnie, who I think would love to have a buddy!!!

YEESH! This thread ran away from me! :laughitup: I've been trying to keep up but apparently I missed a couple pages!

Claire- I don't believe his legs were ever straight. I'm actually beginning to wonder if he doesn't have a spinal abnormality. He is still growing but not at a normal kit rate. He is a healthy bugger though and LOUD when I go to mess with him. His tail is getting less movement as well. It's usually just straight out from his body and if it does anything it just basically vibrates.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ADOPT JIMMY! Lynn has dibs, lol. I am not sure yet if I will be letting him go, but if I do I'll offer him for adoption to Lynn. Jimmy also cannot live with normal chinchillas. He can fight back, but he cannot jump or climb so he is at a distinct disadvantage to a regular chinchilla and in danger of being crushed.

:hearts: THANKS, Tabitha!!! :hearts:

I just told Little Two Paws the news!!! He's waiting patiently for your decision, as am I!!!

Give Little Jimmy lots of love and kisses from us, please!!!

ETA: The fact that he is a "Ravenous Deadly Zombie Chin" is important, too. One of the items on MY bucket list was to learn to do The Thriller Dance. Last year, I took lessons for 2 months to learn it and danced The Thriller Dance in downtown Denver with a few hundred other Zombies!!! It was a real "Thrill"!!!

Last edited:
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ADOPT JIMMY! Lynn has dibs, lol. I am not sure yet if I will be letting him go, but if I do I'll offer him for adoption to Lynn. Jimmy also cannot live with normal chinchillas. He can fight back, but he cannot jump or climb so he is at a distinct disadvantage to a regular chinchilla and in danger of being crushed.

:bliss:

Back