The Ferret Nation Club

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used one washer on the ones I recently made. As long as they are put on tight enough, I haven't had any problems with the.

okay, i mean we can put two on. but we just put one on and tightened it pretty well to where we could barely move the shelves.

i'm sure i could get away with using just one washer, but i like the added stability of having one inside the cage bars and one outside. plus, washers are cheap.

So figured out my cage is a Feisty Ferret, not a FN. Grrrr lol. Definitely still going to try and make him shelves to get that second level of wire out.

Haha same thing happened to me. And then it took me a long time to figure out that that second level of wire was removable! Once I took it out and added a few new shelves, it was SO much better.

By the way, Lovebug your cage looks awesome! I'm sorry about Cinnamon :( but you have a new chin to look forward to soon right?

By the way, Lovebug your cage looks awesome! I'm sorry about Cinnamon :( but you have a new chin to look forward to soon right?

thank you :)
and yes i believe i do, but we'll see what happens on the 15th. but it looks like the lady really wants to give her to me so i have my fingers crossed :)

I actually swapped the wire and the bedding tray, to get at least that first level of wire out and he has spent 80% of his time down there now, and his house is on the second part and he LOVES his house lol. I think he likes it without the wire much better. =) Heading to Home Depot next week to get stuff to make shelves with! Need to get him some fleece tubes too =)

chinchilla 004.jpg

chinchilla 002.jpg

chinchilla 003.jpg
It's kind of boring right now but I'm asking for a lot more stuff for Christmas. They're also getting a wheel in a few months when shadow is old enough.

Charlie and Inca

Took some pics of Charlie and Inca in their FN142 tonight, thought I'd share!

Attachments

• FN.jpg
    FN.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 223
  • todempole.jpg
    todempole.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 115
Thanks for sharing the pictures~! Looking through the decorations and stuff in the cage makes me wanna get the trays ready and start using my nation cage! I got a 2nd hand one for free a while ago and got my trays delivered to me today =D! I can't wait to move them into the new cage ^_^! I will post some pics when i got everything set up ^_^!

I just added their top Floor and meddle trays today. :thumbsup:

100_3089.jpg

Top Floor
100_3078.jpg

Center Floor
100_3080.jpg

Bottom Floor
100_3083.jpg

Thank you!

No Annie is down stairs in the guest bed room in her own cage. The three level is for my 4 girls that live together. :) They needed more room. Annie will be getting a FN as soon as I find a used one at a good price.

Thank you!

No Annie is down stairs in the guest bed room in her own cage. The three level is for my 4 girls that live together. :) They needed more room. Annie will be getting a FN as soon as I find a used one at a good price.

Ohh that's right, now I remember the post..... Little Orphan Annie :)

Put the middle floor back in the boys' cage, for a while (gotta keep it interesting)!

They act like little kids hunting easter eggs when I change their cage around!

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 130

Latest posts

Back