The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the house with the chinchiller on top! awesome idea and looks great!!

Working on ideas. Which of these two do you all like the most? The coin could be replaced with a small wood bead or something else. Stuffed with hay and some other herb, and sticks. Maybe 2 variations of the carrot?
Or instead of a Easter package a spring collection? Maybe make the right one a radish, and the left a carrot?

Attachments

• carrot.jpg
    carrot.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 31
My package arrived today! It was so stuffed with goodies I couldn't get things back into it for a picture. Don't mind my sheets in the background.

I think the girls approve! Christine made everything to match the adorable fleece set I got from Tanya. I have a few more shots that I plan to post in the girl's thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 94
I gave Inca, Smokey and Bandit their new hanging toys last night. I was gonna wait til cage cleaning day...but changed my mind (Charlie didnt get his because I waited and now he is gone). Anyway, the boys went crazy on them and they are huge!! Thanks Christine!

((((Shelly))))) I'm so sorry about Charlie. Your a good Momma, and did the right thing, despite how hard it was to say goodbye! Give all the others a gentle hug for me!

Awesome!

Micah napping in her brand new cabin! Thanks Christine!

20120311_102842.jpg

Not sure why this is sideways. Sorry!

Last edited:
Yay! New goodies from Christine!!!!!

First, I decided I needed to get Daisy May and Pippin a new (actually 2nd hidey). You know how sisters can be... always kacking at each other. They really need their own space sometimes.

So... the Princesses finally have their own castle!

IMG_1821.jpg

Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?!?

They are sharing well...

IMG_1847.jpg

The turrents are a big chewing hit! I don't think they will last too long! :thumbsup:

Also had to get Baby Bean something from Christine so she has her own hay rack!

IMG_1831.jpg

They all got new toys as well. Happy dance! And the box was packed with the Christine's famous hay! Even the GPs got in on that action!

IMG_1849.jpg

Guess what..........? Got my goodies from Christine!!!! :) I knew that the toys would be nice, but they are actually GREAT! I am very thankful for the person who started this thread, she let me know Christine's creative toys here.
Thanks for the freebies (on the box) too, Christine, Chester loves the rose bud right away:hug2:
Since my babies are sleeping, I will decorate the cages later in the evening, they gonna go crazy for the toys ;)

Thanks Christine!:hug2: The waiting was so worth it~~

Attachments

• DSCN3300.jpg
    DSCN3300.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN3301.jpg
    DSCN3301.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN3303.jpg
    DSCN3303.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 41
Back