The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eloise loves her cube!!

Just wanted to say that i am now in the christine fan club and recieved my cute valentines cube and hammock and it is a huge hit with Eloise!! Thanks christine, i meant to email you back about the bed as i want to order one but i had a tragic family event happen and havent been back home to get my order done yet. But anyways the cube is a huge hit and here is some cute pics..and soon i will be ordering a cute bed for her!!! thanks so much:) the first pic is of her trying to figure out what it is, then we get to get half way in and then we get to where she accepts it!!! :) but i love how she is just half in :)

Attachments

• eloise.jpg
    eloise.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 42
  • eloise 1.jpg
    eloise 1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 37
  • eloise 2.jpg
    eloise 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 42
my babies love the bed and the toys she made them. they now perfer it to theyre fleece hut.
heres some pics of theyre naptime.
i cant wait till i can order them a matching house and maybe a ledge.
the design was even better thean i expected. we all love it. just wish i wasnt so broke so i could dec out the rest of theyre cage..

Attachments

• 20120210_001.jpg
    20120210_001.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 20120210_002.jpg
    20120210_002.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 59
Just wanted to say that i am now in the christine fan club and recieved my cute valentines cube and hammock and it is a huge hit with Eloise!! Thanks christine, i meant to email you back about the bed as i want to order one but i had a tragic family event happen and havent been back home to get my order done yet. But anyways the cube is a huge hit and here is some cute pics..and soon i will be ordering a cute bed for her!!! thanks so much:) the first pic is of her trying to figure out what it is, then we get to get half way in and then we get to where she accepts it!!! :) but i love how she is just half in :)

your elosie is adorable. i love her colouring. and her new hut.

i wish i could get another chin with colouring like hers but ive been "forbidden" to get any more by by other half. which amuses me because he pretends to not like my chillas even though i catch him sneaking into theyre room to play with them all the time.

I always check this thread and Christine's for sale thread. Christine, the stuff you make and the designs you come up with are absolutely amazing! If you don't mind, I would like to link you on my website since I already recommend my customers get wooden creations from you. :)

Thanks for the pictures everyone! I sorry I missed the hidey fleece houses! I usually get notified via email that someone posted.
Tabitha, feel free to share. Much appreciated. Eventually I need to do a links page for breeders on the toy making website, but do have one on my breeder one. So will add you too, hope i remember my password! lol
Are you attending the show coming up in Washington?

Our newest cage additions!

Smokey and the girls have started getting their newly designed homes!!! Smokey's so relaxed! And loving it!!

This weekend I'm excited about getting Yoshi's and Kirby's cages redone!!

Of course EVERYTHING from Christine is AWESOME!

Attachments

• Smokey.jpg
    Smokey.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Girls in Carriage.jpg
    Girls in Carriage.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
They truly are bombdiggity pops!!! Got another package...well 2 lmao, from Christine yesterday! They were doing laps while I opened them. I swear they know when packages are from her!

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 35
Tabitha, feel free to share. Much appreciated. Eventually I need to do a links page for breeders on the toy making website, but do have one on my breeder one. So will add you too, hope i remember my password! lol
Are you attending the show coming up in Washington?

I'm not going to be able to. Since I'm finally in my last year of school, I can't take the time for any trips this year. I think it also falls on the same date that the CA spring field day is usually held. Maybe one year I will make it out there again. :)

Maybe another time. I need to bring in some new critters! So for now will just oogle over the eye candy!

Here is my latest project. Second bed we have made with a shelf attached. This one as you can tell is for a musician. Not done but am having lots of fun with it!

Attachments

• guitar bed with shelf.jpg
    guitar bed with shelf.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
  • guitar bed w shelf.jpg
    guitar bed w shelf.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 32
  • guitar bed with strings and shelf.jpg
    guitar bed with strings and shelf.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 34
I received your package over the weekend and handed out some goodies before remembering to take photos. Sorry!

But everything is LOVED! The girls devoured the toss toys with the treats in them!

Thank you!

I'm so excited I'm going to be ordering my first item from Christine, a pumpkin shaped house for my chin ! Cant wait to see her beautiful work

Another beautiful creation!

My awesome new double house with chinchiller on top! I absolutely adore Christine's items....as of course do my chins! Her creativeness is out of this world! Thanks Christine...you are the best!

Attachments

• 2012-02-16_13-23-36_381.jpg
    2012-02-16_13-23-36_381.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 84
Back