The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comtnmama

So I can't confirm, but I think I might be Christine's biggest fan (and customer :youwoman:). I don't want to get in any more trouble for posting my raves for her work on her classified threads, so I am starting my own!!!

Here are some of the goodies she has made for me lately!

A custom princess hidey house with ledge for Daisy May and Pippin:

IMG_7750-1.jpg

Some Christmas toys:

IMG_8064.jpg

A mondo-toy she made for me awhile ago...

IMG_7499-1.jpg

Feel free to post your own fav Twilight Chins Creations and rave!!!

and don't worry... I am expecting a new box from Christine any day now, so there will be more to drool over soon!

Awesome! My chins always love to get toys from Christine. A few days ago they recieved a few ornaments filled with goodies...loved em'!! Thanks Christine for always throwing in extra goodies!!

I love her stuff as well! Did you get the house with holes from her as well?

I've always wanted a custom Christine house/bed/swing. I'm a cheap-o and don't like spending over $5 on anything non-essential. One of these days, though...I swear, I dream of that day!! I will order from you, Christine--one day!

I love seeing all the pictures of her stuff, especially the custom cage furniture, so this thread is a great idea! She probably gets sick of taking and posting all her pics in her sale threads!

Lmao Patty your a crazy gal, but love ya, and yes you are one of my best customers! I do admit that I am spoiled and have some others that are just as loyal, and so to those who have ordered from me, even if just once, thank you! I do have fun, and admit that I'm a bit selfish in that this is my form of therapy, and stress relief! Always look forward to hearing how the chins like their things, and pictures of course are always a bonus!

I don't have anything from her yet. But, once I get my cage all set up pretty and nice, and I get my girls & they get settled in, I'm definitely ordering from her. I just love those custom houses!! Every house I have seen is super cute! :high5:

OK, I have to agree that Christines things are great! I thought I was her biggest fan, but at least I am in the fanclub. The chins, rats and guinea pigs cages are all outfitted in her stuff. The rabbits, bearded dragons and uromastyxs are a little jealous.

Oh don't feel bad that you got stuff from someone else, I think we need to support all vendors on here. I have, and frequent the for sales section, and love doing business with others here on CnH!

Heeeee heeeeee..... got a package today!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy!!!!! :bliss:

Too fried for pics tonight. Will post tomorrow.

Kisses, Christine!!! You are the best! :hug4:

We got our custom made house/bed combo and toys from Christine today!!! Everything is amazing!!!! You're the best Christine, you'll be hearing from us again!!:thumbsup:

Ok, sorry for the delay, but here's pictures of my toys I bought last month. I bought just about 2 of everything. It took them a few weeks to really enjoy the big treats. The little basket and bag of rose hips they really loved right away.

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I really like the Coconuts. I don't have a hay manager, so I just keep stuffing hay in there. They really liked the small apple wood and the little basket of treats. I will definitely get more, when I run out, but it will take them awhile to eat an entire box of treats.

^^^ Your box looks just as big as my order but only Christine would know for sure, lol!
Great pics of your chins enjoying the toys.

You both had some big orders! It was like Christmas for me putting them together! Do need to eventually work on making up some of those large bagel bite toys you see in her box. I got a nice supply of them in the mail last week. You guys shop, and I in return shop for more toy making supplies. A vicious cycle, but a fun one!

I have future plans of having a Huge! Chin room. And each cage will be filled with all of your goodies! And hopefully some of your chinchillas as well! I see some of your gals on your site and boy do I drool!

Yep, those are typical Christine goodies :) aren't they AWESOME?!? I'd post pics...but my greedy chins devour toys in less than half a day! I mean, it'd look really pathetic if I posted pics of 3/4 destroyed toys LOL! But yeah, I now include a pamphlet to new chin owners (actually always have but have added a few things) that include the web addy to this site and I list specific vendors to buy from...and of course, she's on the list! I mean, with awesome creative toys like that, how could she not be?!?

I still have to set up Elly's cage with the house and bed Christine made me. Hopefully this week and I'll have pictures!

Back