The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allie, those pictures are adorable!
I also love the picture of Woodrow, he really compliments the blue house! Way to rock it Woodrow, you stud muffin you! Great pictures everyone. :)

I just got in an order and I could hardly keep from shoving it ALL in the cages. I'm having a little trouble deciding what will go where, so mabey next time i will just have to order double!

Christine those peppermint toys are adorable!!! You are KILLING me!!!!!

Still thinking about the hay boxes.... well not really. I am currently not thinking about much outside of sleep deprivation and my dog. BTW - She is doing much better. I am hopeful tomorrow we will be able to say she is out of the woods.

Thanks! I now, know to have a tablet with me at all times, even when sleeping! lol
Who knew eating candy would be so beneficial!

Like I said before, you take your time. You have more important things to worry about. I'll continue to keep your girl in my thoughts, and prayers, and hope she is home very soon!

Thanks! I now, know to have a tablet with me at all times, even when sleeping! lol
Who knew eating candy would be so beneficial!

Like I said before, you take your time. You have more important things to worry about. I'll continue to keep your girl in my thoughts, and prayers, and hope she is home very soon!

:hug4:

I got a huuuuuge roly poly package from Christine yesterday (a day earlier than the tracking told me!). The Christmas ornaments are safely tucked away for Christmas and toss toys (which are much bigger now! Thanks!) are away from tiny teeth until I say so - after leaving them on top of the cage last time...

But we couldn't resist giving them the Holy Grail of the package - the Shredder Ball. I have never seen a baby chin before, so Pip Squeak as a size comparison didn't really mean much to me. This thing is massive, and it's the smaller version! I had my hubby hold it for a better size comparison.

I put it in the cage around 8 PM or so last night, and by the time we went to bed at 12, it was no longer a ball, just remnants. They are still working on the individual pieces now, but at least they had fun! They all wanted to check it out at once and I heard a little bark here and there as they got greedy. I did get one adorable picture of Diamond and Pearl together though :))

Attachments

• ShredderBall.jpg
    ShredderBall.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 101
  • ShredderBall2.jpg
    ShredderBall2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 99
  • ShredderBall3.jpg
    ShredderBall3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 99
Ooooohhh, would my girls ahve fun with one of those! It is HUGE! I will say this for Christine... I don't think she ever had an idea pop into her head only to say "nah. that would be TOO big." ;)

That last pic is priceless!!! You should give it to her so she can use it on her site!

Christine, you're welcomed to that picture if you want it :)) I can send you a better/bigger copy if you'd like.

Those pictures are awesome! Yes I must steal a picture! Can I? lol
They are precious, and I really enjoy seeing the chins have so much fun! Thank you for sharing!

Didn't see your post! YES please! [email protected]. I think I better make a page for customer pictures.

I just opened my box.My guys are gonna love those toys.Now I must practice restraint and hold back til Christmas!Thanks so much gal.It's been a rough day losing Bailey.She was my once in a lifetime dog.:cry3:

OMGoodnes!!!!!!

Christine!!!

I just got my box of trees and wreaths and extras!!!! thank you soooooo much can't wait to 'spruce' up the place!!! :hilarious: I'll post pictures as I get them in...although I hardly think I can wait until Friday!!! I may not wait!!! :wink2: eeeep! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

For anyone who hasn't ordered from Christine, Service is amazing fast, friendly and helpful. I'm beyond delighted!!!! :crazy:

Thanks Chin Lvr!

Ruby here is your Venus house. This was done with my wood burner, food grade dye, and my sander. I hope the gold apple meets your approval. Do let me know if there is anymore that we can add.

Attachments

• venus bed wtih seashells and gold apple.JPG
    venus bed wtih seashells and gold apple.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 105
Wow, it looks amazing! I am so excited to see it in person!

For people thinking about buying from Christine, it is definitely worth it! She was great at interpreting my wants and turning it into an awesome chin house.

Thanks so much!

We decorated for Christmas!~

And the Chins LOVE their Christmas trees!!! They love taking apart the 'bulbs' from the trees. Here's a couple of Pictures!Gaga v the Christmas tree!.jpg

Gaga and Violet's new home.jpg

Thank you again!! I look forward to ordering more from you soon!

Amy

Thanks for the pictures! Great looking cage! You all on here are making my guys jealous, their asking where are our cool digs Mom???
I'm working on that though, they all are getting new hammocks! Maybe houses if Dad gets busy helping Mom!

Back