The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you check out Annie's cage up do in housing area that hide away house is from her. I also got a bed and a swing to match but they are in my 4 girl's cage.

As promised, here are pics of our latest shipment... :cheer:

Custom coffee cup bed for the new babies...

IMG_8114cropped.jpg

A new toy... check out all the pink and girlie-ness!!!

IMG_8119.jpg

note the hay jar filled with the nummy hay Christine packed the box with!
And just so you all don't think I am spoiling the new babies and ignoring the Princesses...

IMG_8126.jpg

Pippin has been going TO TOWN on this toy!!! Whatever those skinny wood disks are, Christine... they are WINNERS.

So glad that this package has arrived! It seems a bit over the top to place a new order with you before the last one even arrives! ;) But the hay jars are making me crazy and I know you could come up with something better!!!

Patty, they would probably chew it up but wouldn't a princess crown hay holder be over the top?? lol Oh or a tall espresso cup for Mocha, and Latte?

Patty, they would probably chew it up but wouldn't a princess crown hay holder be over the top?? lol Oh or a tall espresso cup for Mocha, and Latte?

I like it!

It probably should be slightly more functional though, right??? Something they can't pull all the hay out of at once! :banghead:

I like it!

It probably should be slightly more functional though, right??? Something they can't pull all the hay out of at once! :banghead:

Maybe something with plain back (you don't see this anyway) and then a crown in front, and then have the side or sides with slats where they can access the hay?

I am a PROUD member of the Christine Fan Club! I don't order as much as I'd like to or my hubby would kill me. I love being able to get just what I want instead of having to settle with things my girls won't use and waste money.

Not sure what kind(s) of saws you have access to...but if you cut out the crowns "gems" that'd also give places to grab hay out ;) just sayin'!

Not sure what kind(s) of saws you have access to...but if you cut out the crowns "gems" that'd also give places to grab hay out ;) just sayin'!

I was thinking alone the same lines, until the lid, then got to thinking about how I should go about this for easy access for her to refill the hay box, and if the lid needs be secure, or a permanent part of the box where you fill from sides, them what if the lil monsters make 3 holes into one big, or get their head stuck. I think to much, that's my problem! Lmao Great idea though, and still might be a possibility.

Duh, chins chew :) If I'd of made one...it would've dawned on me...probably after the wood was already cut but that's an excellent point! This is why everybody comes to YOU for their custom wood items ;) I think of entrapment making hanging toys...but this type of stuff I don't make so don't always think them through LOL!

Well I can see where all my birthday/christmas money is going lol. I think the chinnies need a house, some hanging toys, maybe a side mount bed, and the guinea pig needs one of those carriages.

It takes a lot of trial and error, and experience too! I'm still learning and exploring with ideas, some can probably stand improvement. Not saying you don't have any, but I have this little house beaver..... I keep having to replace the bottom part of his cage where the wood keeps the shavings in. Houses, he eats them up too! Darn brat! He's my motivation for thinking ahead on what naughty lil chinchillas can do!

Back