question for anyone who buys things from me..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alli- I just bought some items from you, and I just want to say that you have a great store! Definately my favorite chinchilla supply store that I have found so far.

I love lava bites, I would buy them in bulk. I usually don't buy them because they are so expensive at the store.

I saw you said you were thinking of carrying the glass superpet bottles.. but what about glass lixit bottles? I know a lot of people use those!

Personally, since CC has a shelf life, and you should keep it on hand just in case, I would prefer to buy the smaller bag.

Jean

I get my Timothy hay from Kleenmanas, but would love another source to get some oat hay or botanical hay?? I tried the oat hay from Kleemamas, but it was too course and my chins hated it. :( So if you decide to carry that, that would be great. Also do you have a source for willow balls?? My chins just love them, but they destroy them so quickly.

I would love to get the original critical care. I was looking for it just today actually but I would much rather buy it from someone I share the forum with! When Tilly had malocclusion she was on critical care for awhile and she really liked it. Now I use it when she gets the occasional belly upset. Update us!

Sorry guys, I was away for the weekend and didn't get on til tonight.

Yeah, I'll probably get some oat hay, and maybe another type other than timothy.
And I plan on buying some of both flavors of CC in both small and larger packages, just so anyone can buy whatever size they need.

I'll look into Lixit bottles and see if I can find them somewhere for wholesale pricing.

Thanks for all the suggestions and compliments so far!

I added blu-kote and bag balm for those who can't find it locally and want it on hand in case they need it
http://www.camphorchins.com/store_cage.html

I should have some Oxbow hay soon. Turns out I'm not getting Oxbow feed right now. The supplier of my hay said they weren't carrying the chin feed anymore and I'm waiting to hear back from another supplier. So I may not have that for a while. But I ordered Timothy and Orchard Grass to start with.

Back