question for anyone who buys things from me..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, I would love it if you carried lava ledges. The Pet Supermarket near me carried the dots and swings, but nothing in between.

Critical Care would also be amazing. I spent all day calling local vets (even exotic vets) and I finally found a bird vet that carried it. Other than that it was hopeless.

Oxbow is actually usually more expensive than getting it at other places, even when I went there and picked up from them, so I'd watch that.

I know that Meanie gets it, I don't know who from, but maybe you could ask her if she's sell to you at a discount rate?

I don't plan on buying it direct from Oxbow. I have a source and the price I would charge would be comparable to everyone else if not hopefully a little cheaper for all my chinchilla friends. :)

Oh, and yeah, I remember reading that they're no longer going to be making the Edstrom bottles?
I was considering carrying the glass Super Pet ones which work okay for the most part. I use two of them and have been happy with them. I know some people have had issues, but I thought I'd atleast get a couple and see if anyone's interested.

I had thought about wooden houses, but I don't have easy access to a saw regularily (well we have one, but it scares me lol) So I can get the wooden ones that you can find in stores like the SuperPet ones or those ones that kind of look like a castle, but so many people make cute wooden houses that I'm not sure that it would be worth it. So I'm undecided on that.

I think I'm going to try and get this stuff ordered early next week. So if anyone else can think of anything else, just let me know :D

I would definitely carry both sizes of the Critical Care. The smaller one for everyone to have in case of emergency and the 1 lb. for those who need it on an everyday basis, and my chin seemed to do ok with the regular flavor but when I couldn't get it, I tried the apple-banana and he was definitely easier to feed with that one. Also, I needed a larger mouthed syringe, which was really hard for me to find for some reason, maybe you could carry those as well. Oh, and I would definitely order Oxbow hay and pellets from you if you carried it.

Any new products for hay holders for my chins would be great as the baby uses the hay holder I got from you as his home most of the time, lol!

That is a good idea to carry syringes!

I thought Edstrom was still making bottles, just not the guards? Dang it...

Maybe some other options for hay holders/feeders? We used to use the wire balls but got a bit frustrated with the huge mess. Perhaps something like these or these? Both are all-metal and are great for cutting down on hay mess. Just a thought :)

Maybe some other options for hay holders/feeders? We used to use the wire balls but got a bit frustrated with the huge mess. Perhaps something like these or these? Both are all-metal and are great for cutting down on hay mess. Just a thought :)

Yes, yes, YES! I have such a hard time keeping hay off of the cage floor and would love for your to come up with something!

Scampy like the CC in apple/banana.
I found Oral dose syringes 6cc worked best for me.
What about wheels? I know pet stores don't carry what a chin should have.
And anything Lava. I have a really hard time finding these and Scamps loves them! Especially the ledges!

I hear you guys on the hay issue. Mine waste so much of it too. I know if I used those bowl type things though mine would pee in them. Do you have that problem with them?

We have the occasional pee-in-the-bowl incident, but not often enough for it to be a big deal. I'd much rather clean out the bowl a few random mornings than pick up the hay mess on the floor everyday! :) I'm sure there are plenty of chins out there who would make a habit of it though...

(a bit of an aside... what's even more amusing is that when we put Koko's hay bin back in after his surgery, he decided to make a bed out of it since all his other furniture was gone!)

I know my two don't like lava bites. I have 5 packages sitting at my house I got from my mom as a gift to her grandchins and they avoid those like the plague.

I can't give my opinion on the other things you mentioned, sorry.

I know my two don't like lava bites. I have 5 packages sitting at my house I got from my mom as a gift to her grandchins and they avoid those like the plague.

I can't give my opinion on the other things you mentioned, sorry.

Why don't you put them up for sale? You can make some money off of them and keep them from just rotting there. A lot of people can't find lava bites where they are.

I know that you're asking for more things from suppliers and such, but I was thinking those home made wheels. Wheels are so expensive, and those metal ones that I have seen on I think just one other site are cheap but still chin safe-a hard thing to come by:rolleyes:

It's a nice alternative in an economy such as this. :thumbs:

It would be great to get some more things such as hay from you. Your shipping is much less. I want to order dust but I think it said your out and from chinworld the shipping is three times the dust.

I know I can get those bowls, I just know when I put their pellets in them mine pee in it haha. Silly chins.

But that is true about the mess, I would think that it would not make as big of a mess :)

Back