October 23rd, MCBA Claims Show in Ohio

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all I know is my chin fairy has left the show and is heading my way as we speak :)
well, the fairy that's helping the chin fairy ;)

Beautiful animals there but since I didn't claim any I ran to the ryersons when Marshall abandoned me to go play on his bikt...Rich left me alone for an hour with the growers while he loaded cars and I compinsated myself emotionally with two beige kits to make up for the 1 beige Iwas going to claim that got claimed first.....not to mention a new collar for mooshhead who keeps getting out of hers or just taking it in the run with her LOL

My showbook is still in my car which I will have to unload today. Off the top of my head, I remember that Connie List had the Grand Show Champion with a very shiny ebony female, which was claimed by Tiffany. Reserve Grand Show and Champ male was a standard from the Baars, which I claimed. =D

I will post the rest of the results later today if someone else doesn't get to it first.

84 Entries
15 Exhibitors

WHITES: 14 entries
Champion Female: Baar's Royal Oaks
R. Champ Female: Longenecker
Champion Male: Becky West
R. Champ Male: Baar's Royal Oaks

SAPPHIRE: 2 Entries
Champion Female: Ryerson
R. Champ Female: Ryerson

VIOLET: 6 entries
Champion Female: Silkrhein

BEIGE: 5 entries

STANDARD: 41 entries
R. Champ Female: Longenecker
Champion Male: Baar's Royal Oaks
R. Champ Male: Longenecker

BLACK: 10 entries
Champion Female: Paul K.
R. Champ Female: Ryerson

EBONY: 6 entries
Champion Female: Connie List
R. Champ Female: Christine Friedman
Champion Male: Becky West
R. Champ Male: Christine Friedman

Champion Female of Show: Connie List's ebony
R. Champ Female of Show: Ryerson's standard
Champion Male of Show: Baar's Royal Oaks' standard
R. Champ Male of Show: Longenecker's standard

Grand Show Champion: Connie List's ebony
R. Grand Show Champ: Baar's Royal Oaks' standard

BABY DERBY
1st place - Christine Friedman
2nd place (tie) - Silkrhein
2nd place (tie) - Ryerson

Congrats to everyone!!!

Last edited:
And... some photos.

DSC_0002-3.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0004-5.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-6.jpg

Those are nice pics, Tiff!

I forgot to add, I believe it was 31 animals claimed, which is a really good percentage given there were 84 entries.

Nice pics! I have to say how normal it is to see a scowl on Jim's face lol! I would love to make an Ohio show one year!

I had a great time! Brought home a std male from Monika and 2 from Ryersons (nice beige girl and a white "problem child" as Rich called her LOL).

I was sooo tired from the 6hr drive but my new lil gal is in the first pic that tif took! She's a sweetheart too! She's #1 from Longnecker. Anyone know how to get the tag off her ear or should I leave it? All in all, it was a good time. Next time, I'll get a hotel or take someone with me so I'm not so tired from driving!!!

I was sooo tired from the 6hr drive but my new lil gal is in the first pic that tif took! She's a sweetheart too! She's #1 from Longnecker. Anyone know how to get the tag off her ear or should I leave it? All in all, it was a good time. Next time, I'll get a hotel or take someone with me so I'm not so tired from driving!!!

It's easier to just leave the tag in. It's not going to hurt her.

Congrats to everyone! Thank you for posting the pictures Tiff.
Perhaps I'll make it next year. I didn't have anything to show and I don't have any room for another right now. Anyone else having the same problem? :hilarious:

Latest posts

Back