October 23rd, MCBA Claims Show in Ohio

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you can bring them over and register any time before classification, including Saturday morning. But people can claim an animal once it is registered - I claimed one that Friday night a couple years ago. I wanted to get him before anyone else did. =)

Claiming goes on during and until shortly after the show, so they can have their award and you can hear their comments if it helps you decide. However, it's not an auction, once they're claimed you can't out-claim on them, so the GSC and such may be claimed before the show even starts. Claimy claim claim.

Tiff i don't think Shoots is planning to attend so you might have to head over to the ranch...darn I hate that you'd probably have to look at chins while you were there LOL.

We booked our room this weekend! Whoo hoo :)

I think I am going with my girlfriend just to watch and hang out. Do people usually have things for sale at shows, such as blue cloud?

I made reservations, I also will be going to see the Shoots, When I talked to Ralph he thought he would at least be coming by the show but that is fine too I would love to see his place

I finally made reservations for a room and the banquet. Even combed a few animals. Looks like I'll be showing 5- unless of course I change my mind!

Due to a family emergency, I will no longer be able to make the show. My gram took a massive stroke last weekend, and we had thought things were going well--so I was going to come out. We now don't know how long we'll have left..so my weekend will be spent in the hospital with her .

You guys all have fun!!

I am making a stop to Dawnna's on the way down chocolatechinchillas.com if anyone needs anything I would be happy to transport

Sorry you won't be making it, Megs, I wish your grandmother the best. =(

I haven't had time to come up with anything for the raffle, so I will be donating a chinchilla plaque that I have here.

I have three for the show and one for the baby derby. And looking to claim one!

I am bringing 2 young males to enter one a violet one a standard. So I will have a violet...not a wrap but there is a cutie violet going....

I also grabbed a sapphire male, he won't be entered as he is not show ready but I brought him along

Latest posts

Back