MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SnCchin: Potato salad & deviled eggs
3CsMommy: tomato basil hummus & Pitas
Megan: Macaroni Salad
Tiffany: dessert
Silkrhein: Crock Pot of BBQ Ham
Mishalaa: Pasta Salad
Cory: Brownies
Jill of Beans: plates, forks, napkins, etc...
godins chins-- PUMPKIN choc chip cookies
Barb : meatballs and sauerkraut
Gloria Mills: Pulled pork
VolunteerChin22 (Christy) - sandwich buns/chips
Morgan (mystic54) - Pecan creme cake and a veggie platter
Shayna (peachydays) - M&M's chocolate chip cookies
Monika - Death By Chocolate Cake - or not. I can't decide. But it will be something.
chin_gal- Taco Dip
chinchildre: bean salad, hummus n baby carrots (unless i eat it on our way up)

Not only am I getting really excited about seeing everyone and all the chins, but I can't wait until luch either. LOL

The show hall is all set up! I got there a little after 7 and it was already done! So we're ready to roll. ;)

See everyone in the morning!

You guys are awesome! Good work! Hope to see you all around 7:00 a.m..

Well, I just got done grooming, so it looks like I'm bringing brownies - that's the only thing I have time to make tonight before I pass out!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

*sigh* Just got done with cages....got the car loaded with what I could, and am off to hunt down my combs--make my mac salad and get atleast a few hours of sleep :)

Ugh, we had a water bottle fiasco on the way down. Hopefully everyone still shows well! I am about to head off to bed, we didn't get in until 8ish and I had to run to PetsMart and buy new bedding.

See everyone tomorrow! :)

Finally done! Going to bed for a few hours, and am hoping to be on the road for 4:30... HOPING, being the keyword ;-)

Good Luck to everyone showing tomorrow. I'll be visiting in the AM...and randomly through out lol....I hate moving....and the cleaning.

I dont think Im going to be able to go. If I do itll be really late. I got some stuff happening at home... Havent missed the York show in years. :( If Im not there good luck everyone!

Please don't anyone take Megan's red chin--he's all mine! Anyway just wanted to wish everyone luck and I know you will all have a great time.
PLEASE post pictures so I can live vicariously through them!!! And everyone please drive safe!!!

I ran over for the beginning of it. The babies in the baby derby were adorable wittle tings. There were a lot of chins there. I want to run over again now that I am all moved over to my new place but I think it's probably wrapping up and I'll be too late.

I am home as well. We had just about 200 animals entered(!!), and I believe Shoots took most of the top awards. I'm sure someone will be along soon who took detailed notes. It was all-in-all a nice show!

Back