MCBA Atlantic Chapter 2011 Show, York PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just bein' funny :) I called it the York Show too! We'll see next year if it's gonna be a good change for sure, I'm thinking and hoping it will!

It certainly will be nice to have the show hall for a greater length of time! It won't be pushing it to get out of there by midnight.

York show has always been my favorite show as is, but I am looking forward to having the hall Friday so we can set up early, begin registration, and leave animals in the hall overnight. I am also looking forward to not having to clean up so quick and possibly having an awards banquet - part of the fun of shows is sharing meals and conversation with fellow breeders. AND I am looking forward to having use of a kitchen, so there are more possibilities for the pot luck lunch. =)

Attachments

• hall3.jpg
    hall3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33
  • hall1.jpg
    hall1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 32
  • kitchen2.jpg
    kitchen2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 26
OoOo...I like it! It would be so nice to do the show and have a dinner...I'd stay :) We always have stayed for clean up anyhow so :) I'm going to try my best for next year...and should that turn out as I hope I'll have a string to show...a meal to bring...maybe a chin or item for raffle...and will help clean up (I assume set up is going to be Friday) heck, it's not that far of a drive...if you don't have anyone to help set up Friday give me a call!

holy WHITE batman. That is going to be blinding. Actually it looks awesome. I can hardly wait till next year!!! And it is definately a perk to have the animals there Friday night. We will actually be able to sleep the night before without hearing all the honking from the chins. Definately a perk in my book.

Teamsters Local 8 Union Hall
2225 High Tech Road
State College, PA 16803

The building is blue and says Teamsters Local 8 in gold on the front. Entrance to the hall is on the side of the building facing the mountains.

I like it!

I would love to not have to hear my chinchillas all night Friday... I got 3 hours of sleep this year - my 2 month old gives me more!

A bit of a derail, but if anyone left the book "The Whiskey Rebels" at last year's show, let me know. We can get it back to you.

York show has always been my favorite show as is, but I am looking forward to having the hall Friday so we can set up early, begin registration, and leave animals in the hall overnight. I am also looking forward to not having to clean up so quick and possibly having an awards banquet - part of the fun of shows is sharing meals and conversation with fellow breeders. AND I am looking forward to having use of a kitchen, so there are more possibilities for the pot luck lunch. =)

Teamsters Local 8 Union Hall
2225 High Tech Road
State College, PA 16803

The building is blue and says Teamsters Local 8 in gold on the front. Entrance to the hall is on the side of the building facing the mountains.

I heard the show is moving,can anyone give me information on the new location. Thanks

Already been discussed in the thread :)

Back