MCBA Atlantic Chapter 2011 Show, York PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishalaa

Irish Chinchilla
Three months away! The show will be April 9th at the Dover fire hall in Dover PA. All the info can be found on the chapter's website.

As always, we are looking for raffle, trophy, and lunch donations. Please let me know if you would like to donate a trophy or raffle item and I will update the site.

If you would like an ad in the showbook, contact Jim (silkrheinchins here on the forum) for that.

:dance3: See you there! I'll bring a lunch dish, and some chins. Can't wait!

Jim and Bill, you guys OK if I show that girl I bought off you last year again?

We will be there barring any issues with our baby that would prevent it (like if she was sick or something). We have our room reserved and have been prepping since the beginning of the year.

We'll probably sponsor a trophy again this year as well, maybe first place Bob Meyers?

Thanks, ladies! I just looked and realized that the update I made about trophy sponsors never saved, so I just fixed it.

Still plenty of trophies left to sponsor for both Bob Myers breeder awards and the baby derby!

I had an animal I wanted to donate for the raffle but hubby nixed that! I don't make anything item-wise that I can donate, I'm not at all crafty. :(

I don't know what I'm going to do for the raffle yet. I've gotten considerably lazy about crafty things. I might put together a gift basket of some sort. As for lunch, I'll probably do baked beans.

I'll see if Keith's mom wants to do a fleece set and get Keith to make some ledges out of our leftover wood for a basket... But I don't if I'll be able to.

Nope! I just ordered my donation to the raffle table this weekend, for Nationals as well. Hopefully they look nice.

I will be attending this show :) I'm not showing my chins but I would like to pick up supplies and just get the experience of going to a show. See you all there!

Are we going to have southern BBQ again this year? York is my husband's favorite show because he says its the best spread of any of them. ;)

Perhaps we'll bring something to eat this year.

I don't think I will be going this year. I was hoping to but the funds are not there, nothing to show, and my boys have their awards banquet that day. We may be at the OH show in May but nothing is definate then either. I am going to sponser a trophy though.

Ohhh you can bring food? I'll definitely do some baking in that case!

Dee - Yes! I believe Gloria and JoAnn are preparing pretty much the same entrees with a few salads for sides. Everything else is up to us! York is my favorite show lunch as well as everyone brings such wonderful dishes. =)

Jess, we're going to miss you! =( Sent you a message about trophies, though. If you are able to make it to the Ohio Field, you're more than welcome to ride along with me? =)

Ash - I thought that was a given. ;)

Trio - definitely! And looking forward to seeing you at the show!

Two months away now! Here is the current list of trophy sponsors, there's still a few more to be claimed! Please let me know soon if you're interested in sponsoring one so that we can have the engraving done.

Grand Show Champion - Norwood Chinchillas
Reserve Grand Show Champion - Whitewoods Chinchillas
Champion Male of Show - Silkrhein Chinchillas
Reserve Champion Male - Mish Irish
Champion Female of Show - Pony Trail Chinchillas
Reserve Champion Female - Brandi Bowen
Bob Myers Breeder Award 1st place - Humble Acres Chinchillas
2nd place - Godin's Chinchillas
3rd place - $15
4th place - $15
5th place - $15
Baby Derby 1st place - Godin's Chinchillas