King Prolapsed--anyone have a survivor?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**UPDATE***
King has gained and is up to 425 grams today. He is also weaned off of all the drugs and the Critical care. So as long as he keeps gaining we are good. Normal poops as well. So Here is our good story

YAYAYAYAY! I am so happy to hear that he seems to have gotten through this with flying colors. You're such a good chin mommy. :D I highly doubt this would have ended up in this outcome without you being so diligent with his care.

I will get a picture of him tonight. He looks like crap from all the feedings and such but still has that wonderful sparkle. I needed this to work out so badly. He got a get well gift of two new Girl friends LOL

***UPDATE****
King is up in weight only about 80 grams to go before he is at he pre-illness weight. His fur that he lost down his chest from feedings is growing back and On top of all that I caught him mating with 2 different girls this week. He is doing wonderfully. Such a fighter. He is completly off all meds and no longer any handfeedings. Poop is 100% normal

YAY!! Great news. I'm so happy he is doing better. You did a great job bringing him back to health. :)

I was just thinking about this thread and thought for people possible going through this I should say this happened in March it is now September and King is alive and well and has gotten his beautiful coat back and has his girlies expecting (I believe)

Latest posts

Back