Cage Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
top level on FN(lexi & onix)
380259733.jpg

cage on top of dresser (bossie & coconut)
380259712.jpg

this is the whole wall lol
380259859.jpg

my tan male and white ebony boys are in the cage on corner.temp cage until my ferret nation comes in :)

OMG I wonder what your husband thinks every time he comes into the bedroom and there are like 40 eyes on him. LOL

They definitely are spoiled. :)

Okay! My chin Herby saw all these cages and started giving the evil chinny eye, as if to say "Hey Mom! Dont you think it's time to get me a cage..err mansion like these people have for theirs?"

I love all of the cages that were posted on here! Thanks for the motivation to get my new one ordered.. :)

Aimme, your home decor looks fabulous! I for one love the whole-chin look and slowly but surely decorating my walls with the soft 'n' fluffy ones. =)

lol aimee no worries i LOVE the way yours looks !! i always did....except that ONE DANG CAGE!!!! it throws off everything...maybe you should extend the wall some more so you can put it with the other ones lmao.....

lol aimee no worries i LOVE the way yours looks !! i always did....except that ONE DANG CAGE!!!! it throws off everything...maybe you should extend the wall some more so you can put it with the other ones lmao.....

I can fit 3 on one wall and the 4th on the little wall but then you have to SQEEZE between the cage & my fridge to get to the rest of the house. I am glad you can see where the OCD comes in here!! LOL!!
The good thing is that the 4th cage is for the fosters so maybe after they are adopted I can move it in another room, God knows I will wind up keeping it out & letting some of my girls spread out some more!! :hilarious:

Last edited:
I can fit 3 on one wall and the 4th on the little wall but then you have to SQEEZE between the cage & my fridge to get to the rest of the house. I am glad you can see where the OCD comes in here!! LOL!!
The good thing is that the 4th cage is for the fosters so maybe after they are adopted I can move it in another room, God knows I will wind up keeping it out & letting some of my girls spread out some more!! :hilarious:

lol id probably do the same...:) lol....but yea i completely understand because if you didnt notice...i have my cages from tallest to shortest lmao....and they are all purfectly aligned my ferret nation was on the other wall but it didnt look rite so i moved everything to do whats done now lol

Wow all your cages look fabulous!! *envy* and the idea of making the cages one of your house deco is really good! =) I love it!

Just curious, why is the cat in the cage? LOL

Here's my new set up. So much nicer than having a wall full of cages!

Boys on bottom, girls in middle, and the babies on top

100_0639.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0644.jpg

BTW, the silent spinner is Smokie's lifeline. She goes nuts without it. Whacko girl... And Cuda's redesigning the tube. He likes hiding under the fleece. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just curious, why is the cat in the cage? LOL

lol well, my cat likes to catch mice......and to her the chinchillas are a really big mouse and i think if my cat EVER got ahold of one of my chins....she would not be on my good side at all!!!!! so i let her out in the house every day but at night she goes in her cage to be safe.

You should get a chin spin, that wheel will give her back problems since it's too small for chinchillas.

Smokie is the only one who touches it and she lays in it moreso than runs in it, it's pretty well un-runnable due to the dust and stuff caked in it. She's also a witch to the other girls, if it's not in there, as it's the only thing from her first home that is still "hers". I have a FS that none of the girls will touch, the boys love, and my girl Hash will kill herself on a wheel that she CAN run on (she's an addict, I've had a wheel before when it was just her and she'd run non-stop, very small chin who ran her way down to 450g). I've had chins for 5 years now, I'm pretty versed in them. If it posed a problem, I'd take it out, but it keeps all my girls happy, so it stays in, simply put.

Single girl in the left cage, two boys on the top of the double cage, and two girls (mother and half sister of the single girl, but they don't get along) I hope to get a duplicate of the big cage soon... not a big fan of those Super Pet cages. The two groups in that cage both eat fleece like it is hay so their cages are barren of that.

IMG_0515.jpg

Hamsters no longer sit on the chin cage, they graduated to the kitchen table.

Last edited:
awww.png

I just got this cutie pie Saturday, so today marks a week. I love her. :)
hercage.png

awww.png

I just got this cutie pie Saturday, so today marks a week. I love her. :)
hercage.png

that snack shack isnt good for the chins, i had them in my cages and thanks to everyone letting me know i took them out, they are loaded with sugar. and that flooring isnt safe, the chins can get there feet stuck in it

She already asked about the log in chat and took it out :) the wire flooring looks small enough to be safe but the ramps could be taken out without causing any issue.

Back