2010 MCBA Michigan Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not showing any animals, can I still get in? How much is the entry fee for non-breeders or show-ers?

does anyone know around what time this thing will end? I'm planning on picking up a new chinnie while i'm in Lansing, and what to give them at least a guesstimation of when i'll be there.

It's hard to say. It will probably be no earlier than 3.

Now see, Brenda - since you're missing this one, that's more ammunition for Brent to let you go to OKC!

I completely agree, Laura! It's his fault I'm missing my first MI show, too. the new shop won't even be open that weekend yet! Geesh... lol

I'm thinking of possibly coming down, not to show but just to see. How many people are usually set up selling things?

At the few shows I've been to, there's typically only 1 or 2 tables of things for sale. But there's also a raffle where you can win items. Its only $1/ticket to enter so even if you dont win anything, you arent really out much.

I asked for the day off work months ago, I just hope the weather isnt too bad. I'll be driving alone & I despise driving in crappy MI weather.
~Barb~

Just so everyone that hasn't been here before knows - the place still doesn't have a huge lit up hotel sign. It has a huge barren sign and then an itty bitty sign underneath that says Ramada.

I am so sad. I can't make it I was so hoping, but with just getting over the pnemonia(sp) I am stuck here....

I am better, just still worn out. The joy of working with children. They said it could be another 4 weeks before the cough is completely gone. Marshall laughed at me because through the whole thing I was more worried about the chinchillas. LOL

which conference room will it be held at? we got in about 210 am and didnt get a chance to ask the front desk guy.

Latest posts

Back