2010 MCBA Michigan Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
The date of the 2010 Michigan show has been changed because of a mix up with the hotel.

2010 MCBA Michigan Show
Saturday February 6, 2010
Ramada Inn West- Lansing West Conference Center
7501 W. Saginaw
Lansing MI 48917

Judge: Jim Ritterspach

Grooming: 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 am.
Classification: 9:00 a.m. with the show immediately following

Cost: $4.00 per animal

Lunch on your own

There will be a baby derby and a raffle.
There will also be a Jr. Breeder trophy.

Set up will be Friday night at 6pm or so. Animals can be left in the room Friday night. There is a block of rooms at $79 per night set aside, be sure to let them know you are with MCBA. The motel is not a Quality Inn but the Ramada Inn West Conference Center. Used to be a Holiday Inn but now has changed and with all that came our loss of our normal weekend. The phone number is 517-627-3211. They have a large pool and hot tub along with a big gaming area so bring the family along and make a weekend of it. Hope to see lots of people and animals again this year.

You have to leave your roller blades at home Alicyn, no more accidents or you may have an excuse.

There's always room in my car for you, Wendy! ;)

Is Brent aware of this offer? After the WI show, he might make me wear duct tape over my mouth on the way over & that would take all the fun out of it. (side note: I prefer the sedative option offered at the WI show to duct tape. much less painful.)

Is Brent aware of this offer? After the WI show, he might make me wear duct tape over my mouth on the way over & that would take all the fun out of it. (side note: I prefer the sedative option offered at the WI show to duct tape. much less painful.)

Nope - didn't tell Brent. Let's surprise him. LOL
Hmm - sedative, huh. I'll look into it.. ;)

I'll be there again. The MI show is always a fun show..... even if Brenda is there. LOL

Yes but she is not judging this year Paul so she will not be so bad. Glad to see you are all coming.

Latest posts

Back