Where to go??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cintistatern2005

Ok so me and my b/f are both going on vacation next week. I am a bit of a procrastinator and can't decide where we want to go. I want to go where there is a beach. Any suggestions? It needs to be in the US. No passport, lol!! So where has everyone went and whats your favorite place? I was possibly looking into maine but it is supposed to rain all next week there :cry3: Its also not that hot there either.

I live in Maine and normally I would be all about someone visiting. But this year I think Seattle sent us their weather. We are cold and WET. It has rained on average 20 out of 30 days the last 2 months. Record low temps and record rain fall. You guys could just jump in the car and head towards the coast and start driving route 1 south, and stop when you want to and explore. Keep going for a few days and then turn around and head back to KY on inland back roads exploring as you go.

My wife and kids went to a place called "Kentucky Down Under" a few years ago and had a wonderful time! Super huge avairy with every colored parakeet under the rainbow!
She warns about seeing the Emu's with red nail polish on, as they think your fingers are berrys and will try to eat them!!
Then went to Biltmore Mansion in Ashville N.C. and had more of a blast!!

You could always come to the Jersey Shore!!!! (Atlantic City and/or Point Pleasant) On your way you can hit The Pocono Mountains, PA and/or New York City, NY.

Hmmm, will be in Maine for two weeks in Aug. The weather better brighten up. Although, we always find something to do. :)

The only beach I've been to is Ocean City, Maryland. I always enjoy going down there, but I can't very well compare it to anything else. There's lots to do there. Frontier Town, Assateague Island, tons of minigolf courses, and of course the boardwalk!

Back