What are you interested in?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winknfox

"Loving my chinchillas"
My parents own a natural herb farm and I have access to a large amount of items that chinchilla safe. All are organic. They have everything from a variety of woods to herbs and flowers. Just about anything a chinchilla might want. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do for you.

My parents own a natural herb farm and I have access to a large amount of items that chinchilla safe. All are organic. They have everything from a variety of woods to herbs and flowers. Just about anything a chinchilla might want. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do for you.

What other woods do you have? We all know that variety is the key to keeping our finicky chins happy so I'm trying to get as many different woods as possible.

Have you thought about putting together an herb and flower mix? My chin loves the one from QMC and I just bought some from Essentia but seeing as they are all different and most of us tend to rotate our treats a couple different salads would be nice to have on hand.

Do you have some sort of master list of what your chin-friendly items are? I would be more than interested in buying some more from you :)

I'm also interested in wood. I've got ton
s for the standards (apple, pear etc.) but anything a little different that's chin safe I'm interested in.

I will get a list of available items together and also a list of what we will have available this spring/summer.

i purchase organic herbs online. but i LOVE doing stuff myself. i actually go to my dads during the summer and grab all his herbs and use my food dehydrator.
i currently use:
peppermint
red clover leaf
dandelion leaf
red rasberry leaf
hibiscus flowers

what type of herbs are growing?

I'm going to move this to the general section and once you get an idea of what's wanted and what you have available, you can make a classified thread. It will help keep your sale thread more organized.

Back