Welcome Home Louie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaFrenzy

We finally got our puppy after almost three months of waiting.

Louie came home friday and has started to come out of his shell finally and he is a pisol! LoL. His name fits him I suppose...Pisol packing Louie. :mrgreen:
He is a chewer though....yay. :|
Its so funny cuz when you yell at him or tell him no he cries.
And he is always sitting when he eats! Its halarious.

Anyways...here is our new boy.
IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

at his old house.
IMG_0473.jpg

His two brothers and two sisters left watching us leave.
IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

Sleeping on a pillow on the car ride home.
IMG_0477.jpg

Laying on mom in a rest stop.
IMG_0478.jpg

Back home on my mom's lap. LoL. (ignore the mess. LoL. I was reading the paper and opening my mail on one table and the big comforter bag was for under mom's leg. LoL. And the other table is always a mess. :p)
IMG_0480.jpg

And lastly...Sleeping on me. LoL.
IMG_0481.jpg

Thats all from Friday. Haven't had time to take new pictures. We are trying to enjoy the time rather than take the pictures...

Sterling is really weird with him. Its like he is nice but doesn't want to get close to him. You can just see it. Its like he thinks we will take this one away too. Poor boy.

He is so adorable!!!!! Bernese Mountain Dog? Kinda hard to tell exactly what breed they are when they're puppies.

Erin

He's gorgeous - but how could you leave all his siblings behind? Weren't you tempted to get even onemore??

He's gorgeous - but how could you leave all his siblings behind? Weren't you tempted to get even onemore??

My exact thoughts! In a few of his pics he almost looks like a giant stuffed animal, what a cutie!

Yup! My favorite one was a little girl. And she still doesn't have a home. But when i get married in October I will be living in an apartment only allowing small dogs. I don't think she would qualify. LoL.

(Its technically my parents dog. But I claim him til I move out.)

We weights 15 pounds at nine weeks. Smaller than our last one at this point but he is still cute anyway. LoL
house training is going great too!!

Back