Video of my girls (Mila and Ebba)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAM29PEyeK8

Mila is in her C&C. I had just finished cleaning both girl's cages and trimmed Mila's nails too. She was so hyper! I have never seen her this active before as she usually prefers complete darkness (even the street light shining throuhg the window has deterred her from wheeling/eating in the past). I knew Mila enjoyed running laps in her cage (as evidenced by worn/pilled fleece in a track around the edges of her liner haha) but I had never seen her live in action.

Ebba was exploring under her wheel and later she was eating a snack. She has settled in nicely. Quilling like crazy, but not at all the grump that Mila turned into during her quilling stages.

Mila is 5 months old today. Ebba is 8 weeks :)

They are both so cute! For some reason, little Mila running around was cracking me up! hahah she was so energetic! Both so adorable.

Look at Mila go! She's very pretty. Ebba looks great! She's gotten so big. Such pretty ladies you have.

Awww... Loved seeing Mila runrunrunrunrun. And Ebba navigating around her wheel and getting some yummies.

I suppose losing your foot and receiving special attention as a wee hedgie baby makes quilling seem not so bad in comparison, eh? What a trooper!

Back