To George, my little man.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

ilovegeorge

Dear George,
i really miss you.
you have been gone two weeks and two days.
it took me till yesterday to move your cage out into the garage.
i'm sorry i wasn't a better mom to you, and that you never had a brother or a cage mate, and that you were always so little and i couldn't get you to eat.
the vet says it's not my fault and that i helped you live a whole half a year longer than you would have, but i still feel responsible, and i still wish you were here.
i wonder if you were watching me when i held you for an hour and cried.
i buried you by the pond near my house between two trees so you can watch the sunset over the water. i hope you like it.
i might be getting a new chinchilla soon. he's a baby just like you were. he won't replace you, but he needs a new good home like you did and i hope he'll be the cage mate you always wanted.

i really really miss you and i hope that you loved me and forgive me.

love, kellee.

R.I.P George, "my little man".
2004-2009

l_4408502934d8481492520ebe7a35cb0c.jpg

l_c5a480119e21d2148f423928981f53f2.jpg

l_d1aa09edcd0e48bf8c496f111f60d6ba.jpg

I am so sorry that I came across this thread so late, but I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell how much you loved George just by reading your post. It is never easy to lose a beloved friend, but you gave him a longer and happy life than he might have had otherwise. He knew he was loved. May he r.i.p.

Back