This Forum...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnrchins

"Chinesis 1:1- In the beginning, God created Man and Chinchilla..."

This forum has become like a bible to me. I read it every day, and always learn something new and exciting. It is definitely one of the most helpful sites on the web. I tell anyone I know that has a chin about this website.

There is such a wealth of knowledge and experience on here, it is simply astounding!

I thank everyone who has contributed to this forum in some way or another. Without it, many people would be lost on how to properly care for their babies. : )
:clap1:

Hi Brandee!

I'm glad you are enjoying the forum. There is an amazing amount of info here, and a lot of people that really care about chinchillas.

Are you still planning on coming to Nationals?

Hi!

I <3 this place.

I am bringing my whole gang to Nationals to get evaluated. I've been practicing grooming (to their dismay), and really think it's gonna go awesome! : ) Mishka winning a ribbon was all it took to get me hooked.

I know--I go on almost everyday as well. I thought like with most things I would go through a phase where I'd be really into it then I'd not go on as frequently but it hasn't happened yet and it's been almost a year. I feel like actually this site is bad for my interpersonal social life...I spend way too much time on my laptop haha.

Good luck at Nationals!!

I hear you Caiti! I lurk at least daily if not multiple times a day. I keep wondering when I'll get over my CnH addiction...It's there's just such a wealth of knowledge that you can't really find elsewhere. Thank you everyone who contributes all your wiseness!

I keep wondering when I'll get over my CnH addiction...

Hate to say it, but you probably won't. :) I joined Chins-n-Quills (the predecessor to this forum) back when it was the Hedgehog and Chinchilla forum in early 2000. The forum back then was new and I was one of its first members. I helped with recruiting and I've been attached to this forum ever since.

Information has changed so much since I joined and continues to change as we all learn from each others experiences. For people who want to learn more and more about these wonderful creatures, its hard to stay away from a resource where you get that constant learning.

I know--I go on almost everyday as well. I thought like with most things I would go through a phase where I'd be really into it then I'd not go on as frequently but it hasn't happened yet!

I thought that too... its crazy! I have my three things I check every morning (and night, and er, whenever else I can): my email, Facebook, and CnH!

Everything I know about chinchillas, I know because of this forum and its members. This place is more valuable to me than my vets office ever has been with regard to chinchilla care.

Back