Suggestions for Cage Accessories

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MyFuzzies

I recently posted in the classified section that I'm selling wood hay bins/toy boxes and I've had numerous requests for them!! I'm very pleased with the number of responses I got. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of different cage accessories you'd want to purchase...things made out of wood, of course. I can make just about anything out of wood!! I am open to any and all suggestions, so bring them on!!!

In the near future I am also going to be selling hidey houses, mostly custom made to fit yours & your chins' needs, homemade hanging & toss toys, PANR, and some other items just haven't made up my mind as of yet.

So, let's get creative guys and come up with some really cool stuff for our chinnies :thumbsup:

I just made a hide with a *canopy* bed on top (its like two hides in one), I'll have to take some pictures and post soon, but hides have a ton of things you can add to them, like daybeds or hammocks. I have one hide with a hammock on the inside, the hide is a pretty good size though. I'll PM you with some of my creations as soon as I get done adding the final touches :]

I also see a bunch of people who've made "gym sets" for their chins, with see saws and perch jumps, all pretty neat out of cage toys that might sell well.

Latest posts

Back