Sudden Kilt Obsession...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sendra

Chin-zilla!
All because of a debate in chit-chat, I've gotten a sudden obsession of men in kilts. There is just something so... culture-y and manly about it, yet laughably feminine at the same time... I've found myself looking up pictures of kilts most the day! Anyone else suddenly had an obsession with kilts, or anything else, for that matter? :wacko:

I am, as long it's Gerard Butler under that skirt.................:)

I like guys in kilts too.....or even skirts.
Back in our more extreme goth days, my partner would often wear my skirts and he always looked super hot :wink2:

He's a Scotsman too, and will probably wear a kilt next year when we get married. YUMMY!!!

HAHAHA. Peggy. You made me think of a song that is on the radio on my way home every now and then. Its called the scotsman. Lets see if I can find that video.....

LoL. Bad video. I was impatient and didn't wanna listen to all of them. I knew this one was it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzJ47hbnJs

I've heard that song before. Where, I can't remember. Those people have such a low polygon count in that video, though. Thank you for sharing. :D

Latest posts

Back